Sign in to follow this  
casual z

Overall

'points':

-each Slayer Task should earn you 300 points

-each fish caught/log cut 5 points etcetc

catacombs:

all Monsters in the cave should have a 1/512 droprate or whatever for dark claw too make it more attractive

or Maybe 1/128 chance for a totem which could lead to a cave with skotizo with some chance of good lootation

pvp:

-you should get more bm for a kill if ur on a killstreak, each kill 4%extra which would add up meaning 20ks 80%extra bm?

-Maybe add something Special for killing ur target, chance of getting xxxxxxx

Overall:

-make that perdu buys my shit for a better Price than atm!!!!!

-tent and imbued rings being untradeable should be removed, you can pk with bring(I) which is 8str bonus and u will Always Keep it but u have a big Advantage, should have a risk

-add raids 1 final boss l0l??? 

-change the Tournament Prize from 50 to 100m bm

-remove the staking Limit, if someone wants to stake 10m bm, let the man stake 10m bm

-achievment Diary: add to get all skills to 99

only ideas

- each slayer task 300 points? Hell to the naw brother. (No support)

- Skilling does not represent slayer or has nothing to do with slayer so no, I don't think fish caught or logs chopped or whatever should give you slayer points. (no support)

Catacombs

- not bad to give them something worthy but that would make dust devils OP as fuck. Since it's multi and they can be barraged effectively, that would make dark claw farming wayyy too easy. (no support)

- a skotitzo totem would be nice, but rather at 1/512. (kind of support?)

PVP

-  I don't have an opinion on this as i'm not a pker. (undecided)

- a chance to get something off your target? Isn't that just their +1? Like when you smite them? When done correct, PVP is already rewarding enough in my opinion (no support)

Overall

- You mean repairing your armour at Perdu? 175.000 is fine, that's literally 1 kill on any elite task and 2-3 kills on any hard task. It's fine as it is. (No support)

- Isn't that stuff with imbued rings the same as in Oldschool? Imbued items are simply untradeable and not lost on death. I would support if the other player would get a compensation in blood money when killing somebody with an imbued ring. 

- I don't think Olm (Chambers of Xeric's) is needed. All raids 1 items are currently available through wilderniss bosses. Removing this would most likely kill the wilderniss since that activity is what keeps the wilderniss alive. 

- I wouldn't complain about getting 50M blood money. That's a lot for a competition like that.

- I don't stake, but I have to agree and disagree. Maybe they did set the limit so people wouldn't get scammed for their entire bank. On the other hand I agree with you, staking is your own risk and you can decide for yourself if you want to stake your entire bank or not. The risks are theirs.

- Support.

3 minutes ago, Rudra said:

300 points for one task is not viable.

300 WILDPOINTS, i was Talking about wildpoints people not about slayerpoints l000l

3 minutes ago, casual z said:

300 WILDPOINTS, i was Talking about wildpoints people not about slayerpoints l000l

Possibly, but I would only want to see wildy points given when a wildy task is completed.

2 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Possibly, but I would only want to see wildy points given when a wildy task is completed.

Exactly this!

40 minutes ago, Rudra said:

yep, great idea!