Sign in to follow this  
Hp

Bank Value - Trade Value

Would you like to see Values implemented?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Values for Bank - Staking - Trading

• Yes
    • No, please provide a reason below

I think it would be very beneficial for new players that are learning the economy to have "values" introduced. 

Example:

When opening your bank, at the top of the interface it will display exactly how much bloodmoney in items your bank holds. This will also appear in Inventory Trades and if possible, stake interfaces.

Prices displayed are based off of Shop Values - not street value.

This is only a suggestion and is a Quality of Life update (not important or priority). Please leave a vote above if you would like to see this implemented!

Edited by Hp

Support, you've always had bright ideas when it comes to suggestions. I think this would be a wonderful idea @Hp good job.

so many items is not proper valued compared to trading post. If I remember correct, I lost acb or claws over imbued suffering

On 7/29/2018 at 3:14 PM, Hp said:

I think it would be very beneficial for new players that are learning the economy to have "values" introduced. 

Example:

When opening your bank, at the top of the interface it will display exactly how much bloodmoney in items your bank holds. This will also appear in Inventory Trades and if possible, stake interfaces.

Prices displayed are based off of Shop Values - not street value.

This is only a suggestion and is a Quality of Life update (not important or priority). Please leave a vote above if you would like to see this implemented!

Hey Hp :)