Sign in to follow this  
David

Update #8: PvP Casket rewards, Revenant Items & Buff, Raids 2

I'm finally back from holiday and ready to push out some good updates, I hope you enjoy these!

PvP Casket Rewards
You will now have a chance to receive certain caskets, opening these caskets will give you random items just like the mystery boxes.
The red casket requires no key to open it, the better caskets require a `Casket key` which you can buy through the Wilderness Points store for 15K Wild Points.
Your chance on receiving a good loot is based on how rare the casket is, the loot table is the same as all the mystery boxes.

ezgif.com-optimize233037e0651270c4.gif

Red casket (normal) - 35% chance
Green casket (mediocre) - 10% chance
Purple casket (rare) - 2% chance
Golden casket (extreme) - 0.7% chance

The Casket itself is untradeable but the keys are tradeable, PKing in Hotspot zones give you a 20% better chance on receiving caskets.

dividers-R1-rough-grey.pngRevenants
The new revenant items have been added to all the revenant monsters.

18b24d20ffc8f30780cf439c6ed94bdd.png

Craw's bow - An additional 50% ranged accuracy and damage boost is applied when attacking any NPC in the Wilderness
Thammaron's sceptre - An additional 100% magic accuracy and 25% magic damage boost is applied when attacking any NPC in the Wilderness
Viggoro's chainmace - An additional 50% melee accuracy and damage boost is applied when attacking any NPC in the Wilderness

In order for these passive effects to work you need to charge the items with revenant ether, every hit you will lose one charge.

Besides the add-on of these items to the drop table, the drop table has also received a HUGE buff in terms of hourly money-making.
dividers-R1-rough-grey.png
High Risk Zone
The High Risk zone is great for the players who don't want to worry on whether people risk or not.
You won't be able to enter if you aren't risking 10M BM and you won't be able to use the prayer `Protect Item'.
You can get there by typing !riskzone or !pvp.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-68db371275344b9a1

Raids 2 Tournament
I'm hosting another Ghrazi rapier giveaway for the team with the best time at the 20th of August 7PM GMT.
Any time which is recent (after or on 13th of august) is counted towards the tournament, old times won't count.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-5c367216f774c2e13

Also the drop table has been tweaked to be easier and drop rare items more often.
Miscellaneous
Ava's assembler now acts like the Infernal cape, you are able to trade it but can't lose it on death.
The command ::revs has been added which locates you to the southern entrance at level 17 Wilderness.

David I love this update so mucH I want you to fill me with your seed daddy for buffing my favourite thing- revs