Sign in to follow this  
goduu

Unprofessionalism within the staff team

Cokie is always friendly and polite whenever I see him online.

These clans just trying to get a reaction out of everyone especially staff members.

Edited by MCG

As the guy above says. And the name ratlords lmao. Same as SnitchLords. You guys are a bunch of faggots. And i can't stop laughing at your sentence with black lives matter. Anyone's live matter. These groups are for weak people like the ones who always go into defence mode when getting told the truth

I’m from a rivalling clan to RL. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t agree on anything. I, too, share the same conclusion you have reached based on these observations. In fact I even screenshotted the same outburst in yell and was apalled by his inability to contain himself.

This is not the first instance that this person has acted in a discourteous manner. I pointed out, in response to said moderator’s staff application, that he is unable to see past the inherently hostile, but non-personal, nature of the wilderness. To put it concisely: kills in the wilderness are rarely personal. The mod in question doesn’t realise this and retaliaties with unnecessarily emotional outbursts. This particular character flaw should have been taken into consideration earlier.

Thanks for reading my intentionally pretentious but honest account of potential misconduct.

Much love.

21 minutes ago, Little Dick said:

I’m from a rivalling clan to RL. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t agree on anything. I, too, share the same conclusion you have reached based on these observations. In fact I even screenshotted the same outburst in yell and was apalled by his inability to contain himself.

This is not the first instance that this person has acted in a discourteous manner. I pointed out, in response to said moderator’s staff application, that he is unable to see past the inherently hostile, but non-personal, nature of the wilderness. To put it concisely: kills in the wilderness are rarely personal. The mod in question doesn’t realise this and retaliaties with unnecessarily emotional outbursts. This particular character flaw should have been taken into consideration earlier.

Thanks for reading my intentionally pretentious but honest account of potential misconduct.

Much love.

Did you eat a dictionary or smth

@cokiemonsta is great moderator but triggered too easily, we do appreciate your feedback and we will discuss the matter. I'm locking this as no further explanation is needed and no further heat is required.

Thanks for all of your feedback :) I'm sorry if you guys thought i was being toxic. I simply just take the knowledge that is given to me and send it to the community. I'm not a player that likes to hide info no matter the info.

So when i don't see ratlords in a while and then out of know where they show up in what appears to be welfare gear (was clearly wrong when a player sent a picture of one of you in ancestral) , i'm always happy to give them max gear to help bring some light into the wilderness. 

I'm sorry if my donation seems to be toxic?

But If ratlords wants to come together and express their feelings on the situation, that is fine by me.