Sign in to follow this  
TheBIGAwgie

Fix DH holy shit.

Its actually a fucking joke on this server man, DH is 10x better then any other set of Armour on this damn server. The axe values are different and hit way to often especially for how cheap DH is. Like ive straight up out-whipped people in max gear and nuked them with the axe because its overpowered its not fair. Theres no point in buying better Armour when DH can literally win you every fight. Lower the damn hit rate of the axe or do something to it because theres literally no fun in facing DH or even using it, it literally feels unfair. 

1 hour ago, David said:

True, I was thinking of removing DH from shops or increase the price on it. Ideas?

5m a piece

5 hours ago, David said:

True, I was thinking of removing DH from shops or increase the price on it. Ideas?

Great idea!

Removing it from the shops will increase the price and rarity. 

No one fights as welfare anymore since you can buy a dh set after 10mins of playing the game.

On 9/1/2018 at 12:59 AM, David said:

Edit: im not sure what the drop rate is now or if it's working, I haven't done barrows on this server yet, that said I'd like to see the barrows items implemented in the actual chest, maybe at like a 20-50% chance drop, so as people are actually prone to do it., and scale the armors so that torags/guthans/veracs are a little more common. Maybe then there will be a market for the more welfare-ish gears.

Edited by Define

imo you should make DH a luxury, so when people dh pk in edge they know they always get good rewards when pking. 10m a piece would be nice tbh. This would raise the edge Dh activity too as well as rune pkers.

On 9/2/2018 at 3:07 AM, Blackhat said:

3.5m a piece.

On 9/1/2018 at 6:50 PM, MCG said:

Great idea!

Removing it from the shops will increase the price and rarity. 

No one fights as welfare anymore since you can buy a dh set after 10mins of playing the game.

On 9/1/2018 at 2:28 PM, Rizza said:

5m a piece

SUPPORT dharok is way too good its like cheating in edgeville atm

I think the solution is to buff the shop price o rremove altogether, like its very fun to pk with but at 5-6m a set its way to cheap, i reckon 3-5m a piece would be good adjustment as its much stronger then other barrows sets which are all around same price ^_^

Edited by teras