Trapaholics

!bank

So as becoming a member I should be able to use !bank. Yet it does not work at gwd or even slayer tower. Whats the use of this perk if it cant be used when you need it? If I have to go home I can use a bank instead of typing in !bank. I understand not being able to use it in the wild is obvious but anywhere outside pvp pretty much should work. Pros cons anyone?

Just a more convenient method of banking when ur not next to a bank, theres a reason why u cant use it in wildy/slayer tower/gwd

I agree with you man, you donated for perks you should be able to use them.

I can't see why this is a thing really, I think the 'farming bosses' excuse is lame its not like everyone is a donor and even then the whole point of donating is to have benefits so it's a shame you can't use yours to the fullest potential.

I support

If that was ever the case at that rate bank should only be accessible to legendary donars + i think its fine as is, tbh

1 hour ago, Heart Attack said:

If that was ever the case at that rate bank should only be accessible to legendary donars + i think its fine as is, tbh

my current response, there's a reason it's only for certain places

If you can do !bank at every boss it is easy to farm the items and they will decrease in price.

Also there are actually so many donators since it's only 200m which you can make in 10 hours

Look at ags prices in a matter of 4 days it went from 150 to 100m and guess what !bank was not the problem. Of course certin places should not allow !bank. But at the same time why donate if the perks arnt even reasonable? 

A mod stated that !bank would be bad because you could farm bosses. I was pointing out that in less then a week the price of ags had dropped dramatically and !bank was not the reason for this. I'm just saying why have !bank if i cant even use it unless i'm at home where there are banks.

To offer a perk as a donator then to say hey you cant use this anywhere but these places is just dumb. Yes farming will happen if !bank was to be aloud at places like gwd. BUT it would bring more revinue into the game and also less people wellfaring while pking. 

I do see the ups and downs to this i'm just dissapointed that a perk I donated for cant be used to its full potiential.