Sign in to follow this  
Trapaholics

Casket drops/Donation store

I think that caskets should be tradable simple as that on that topic. As for donation store it's really boring theirs not much that intrests me to make me want to spend real life money on this server I think if the shop itself was given new items special offers and even more coins per Dollar would be more motivation for players to donate increasing revenue for the server~trap

I agree that there should be more to the shop but it's not like there is much to put in it. I think the items in the donator shop is perfect and if players gave him suggestions on what to put in the donator shop i'm sure we could all discuss it. 

As for the caskets, the caskets should not be tradeable due to the fact that they are meant as a reward for pking and recently for pvming. A staker for example could collect 100+ of each casket without getting a single kill by buying them off others. 

Ok but a staker can win one duel and buy every single thing that comes out of those chests. So if that is your logic on this it's not a valid one. And if you ask me if someone wants to spend what 75b to open 300 chests that's up to that individual. 

to say no to that because "stakers" wont have to pk to get them is just dumb.

On 9/3/2018 at 3:30 AM, cokiemonsta said:

I agree that there should be more to the shop but it's not like there is much to put in it. I think the items in the donator shop is perfect and if players gave him suggestions on what to put in the donator shop i'm sure we could all discuss it. 

As for the caskets, the caskets should not be tradeable due to the fact that they are meant as a reward for pking and recently for pvming. A staker for example could collect 100+ of each casket without getting a single kill by buying them off others. 

I Wasted 700m last night opening 25 green caskets and 2 purple caskets to get roughly 50m back and i'm just a pvmer. Look at it from this point of view stakers own the eco correct me if i'm wrong. BUT if caskets were to be tradable imagine the amount of money stakers would use buying and opening the caskets in witch would help the guys who can barley afford to open the caskets themselves. Causing stakers to loose money or gain money it's a gamble and stakers are about the gambling life I honestly think that caskets being tradable would help the eco out