Sign in to follow this  
NYC TIMBS

Just a few suggestions

1. My first suggestion is that I feel like double logging should be allowed but with minor tweaks to it, like only allowing 1 account in the wilderness. I feel like this would help players a lot with transferring items to another account because myself witnessed some people attempting to scam others while doing this and I feel like by adding this it will be a relief on some of these players.

1. My second suggestion is adding more treasures chests spawns in singles because I believe there is only one currently, and I feel like it would make the singles community a little more active in my opinion.

1. My third suggestion is that possibly adding the wilderness slayer master. This will also make wilderness a little more active in my opinion, and possibly making the wilderness slayer master granting a little more slayer experience.

1. My fourth suggestion , I know this might be a little to much asking but maybe possibly adding the full theater of blood, I’ve asked a lot of players in game and 100% of the players I asked agreed that full tob should be added but worry about that last xD

I agree to multilogging, and not being able to have 2 accounts in the wilderness at the same times

I agree with all of them besides the treasure chest and the theatre of blood, the resources and time that david spent on making the theatre we know now was massive. I believe that we do not need the full theatre seeing as how we are a private server and spending 1hr+ on possibly getting a high-tier reward might not be worth it for some players.

of course it should be polled but as it stands the current theatre of blood isn’t being done actively enough to support this suggestion.

lovely suggestions thought thanks.