Hope

Staff Feedback Format

MzE61ED.png

7JYRGsP.pngOwner -

@David -  excels in everything he has done so far, leagues gonna be great and I feel it will help the server grow and improve, keep up the great work papa

d0sBL5F.pngSenior Moderator: - 

@Virtus - I have not heard from you, no offense, but neutral

@B- you're a very relaxed member, you do your job well so that's alright.

- d0sBL5F.pngCommunity Manager - 

@Calm - I have not heard from you either, BUT I have heard a lot about you, many good things and I appreciate

your work brother.

d0sBL5F.pngGlobal Moderator: -

@Heart Attack/ G - Hands down an all around good team player, gets things done when he needs to and helps others improve, appreciate you fella.

@Nicc - 

- I have not heard from you in-game that much but I have acknowledged your presence a few times I think, but 

you're a pretty chill person it seems.

d0sBL5F.pngModerator: - 

@Maxed / Pied Piper- a very chill moderator, you do a good job keep it up fam.

@Karlee / AK - You know I see you big fella, keep that amazing work up.

@Cata - I hear good things from you, so i'm assuming your'e a good person, keep it up g

d0sBL5F.pngTrial Moderator: - 

N/A - North America? Kappa

Credits to @Hp for the original template

18 minutes ago, Heart Attack said:

N94q5wL.png

MzE61ED.png

7JYRGsP.pngOwner -

@David - Goon

@Virtus - 

@B- Great staff member

- d0sBL5F.pngCommunity Manager -

@Calm

d0sBL5F.pngGlobal Moderator: -

@Heart Attack/ G - 

@Nicc -  

-

@Maxed / Pied Piper- 

@Karlee / AK - Great staff member get more people like this

@Cata - Great staff member get more people like this

d0sBL5F.pngTrial Moderator: - 

N/A

Credits to @Hp for the original template

Please Keep this clean and Flame free, Constrictive Criticism will be appreciated and welcomed thanks alot guys! :)

Edited by Heart Attack

• @Gi enjoy g hes always helpfull with everything donating and general information about ingame inquiries
  • i apprieate all your hard work your active the new pvp update is amazing and a great idea that will bring tons of new players thank you again @David

David - good owner, listens to stuff that needs updating and gets It done quite fast (pvp items are needed ASAP) - 10/10

Virtus - I don't know u. - N/A

B - decent mod, from previous instances can be improved in parts but you don't associate with the vermin anymore which is good. you last good out of staff team u  did 2 hours ns vs me which I respect. cookiemonsta just flamed me then muted me instead :( - 8/10

Heart Attack - best nser on staff team 10/10 respect. doesn't hesitate to tell me off when I do something wrong even tho we mates and id make him quit pking so respect on the un-bias moderating - 10/10

Nicc - only ever seen u pvming in raids since u got promoted if no raids team online ''nicc has logged out'' so - 1/10

Pied Piper - chilled guy and spends a lot of time answering medicore questions that everyone should know after 15 years of runescape so - 9/10

AK - only really seen u when I permed u and u blacklisted me after 1 invo so cant really judge, heard u was in the vermin clan so my opinion starts off as low for u, hope to see u active and helping soon - 2/10 (based on only the 1 interaction)

Cata - fb6afd8981b216dd81e76c491d28e0ae.png

my only interaction with this polite fella, I noticed a few things - firstly his poor grasp of the English language and overuse of the word friend.

secondly his eagerness to abuse his position to help his ratlord comrades avoid being forced to blacklist like the common vermin bully victim :(

overall:

activity 1/10

braincell count 1/10

abusive nature 10/10

PS. 'blacklist under maintenance', so why cant I hit anyone else in your clan in edge? they've all blacklisted me to avoid having to fight with me so I think our friend cata either class action braindead OR closet ratlord hmmm. either way...both the same.

all other staff - good job your doing well

Edited by number1ragg
cata is retarded

7JYRGsP.pngOwner -

@David -  always seems busy, which is understandable but is doing great work with server updates etc. Continues to shine the light for the future...I just wish he would give me youtuber rank! xD 

@Virtus - nice individual, havent talked to much although he seems like he has it all together.

@B- helpful and provides good intel on  in-game material all around.

- d0sBL5F.pngCommunity Manager 

@Calm- managing very well so far and helping more and more as the time goes on,

d0sBL5F.pngGlobal Moderator 

@Gdefiantly knows what he is doing, responsible. mature guy & probably the most active mod.

@Nicc - chill dude, resourceful, needs to teach me raids 2.

-

@Maxed / Pied Piper- Helpful, cool fella.

@Karlee / AK - New moderator but defiantly has it under control, has much potential.

@Cata - Always been a gifted part of the staff team, known for a while now.

Please do not require the use of this format, merely suggest it be used for broad feedback.

This format is awful for leaving individual feedback, and documenting abuse / unequal enforcement of rules.

It's great for leaving overall feedback, but certainly not for the type of autistic documenting and exposé type threads that I make about specific select staff.

If you require to report a certain individual of staff, please report it to the higher up staff. David or our admin G.

Mant thanks, Adam.

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

If you require to report a certain individual of staff, please report it to the higher up staff. David or our admin G.

Mant thanks, Adam.

I already bother them too much, I need to show that others feel the same way before bringing it to them.