Sign in to follow this  
elmo

Make the achievement cape worth it

Hello fellow runewilders,

As some of you might know upon completing all achievements you will be rewarded with a bunch of money mboxes and the achievement cape. But sadly, the cape is just somewhat of a cosmetic cape and isn’t great for combat.
I’d like to see this change since I think I’d be a great way of making more aspects/places of the game become more active.
That being said, I’d like to introduce the achievement cape as a replacement for the completionist cape of pre-eoc era which doesn’t exists in osrs. Meaning you are required to do all achievements and max your account to be able to wear this cape. The stats of the cape should be the same as the champions cape. In Runewild the champion's cape can only be worn by the current number 1 ranking clan. The cape acts as a mage cape imbued, ava’s accumulator and firecape in one. The reason it shouldn’t be having the same stats as the infernal cape or ava’s assembler is obviously because otherwise these items would become worthless.

As always let me know what you think down below ?

Champion’s cape:

The achievement cape:

We don't even have max cape perks, so this is sitting at second place right now on the cape to do list.

29 minutes ago, Rudra said:

We don't even have max cape perks, so this is sitting at second place right now on the cape to do list.

True make both capes worth it =D

4 hours ago, Rudra said:

Rudra be right

I like this Idea, the current reward for spending what will literally take 100's of hours to complete is shit. Buffing the cape would be nice.

On 24-9-2018 at 8:37 PM, Rudra said:

well said my man