Sign in to follow this  
K1ng p3ngu1n

NAME CHANGES

Hello my fellow runewilders, as you all know david have recently added "name change" in to the game. and my suggestion is that when people change their name we can see what their old name is by hovering over the sign as it is on oldschool runescape. would be easyer if someone lended money to some1 and they changed name etc to not get scammed ETC ETC ETC ETC. please comment down under here on what u think about this topic. 
- k1ng teddy out

GN fellow runewilders and take care!

Edited by K1ng p3ngu1n

I understand where you're coming from but I have to disagree. I've had to name change to avoid being ragged before and if they can still see my old name then it just means I've wasted 100 credits on nothing.

The people that would ever need to know who an individual is would be able to access their username history. Being able to change your name should give you a relatively fresh start within the community, if that's what you're looking for.

Edited by Rudra

On 29-9-2018 at 12:35 PM, Tiki said:

I understand where you're coming from but I have to disagree. I've had to name change to avoid being ragged before and if they can still see my old name then it just means I've wasted 100 credits on nothing.

Can't relate.