Sign in to follow this  
Vayne

Staff Vs World event

We could do with some kind of new event and I figured I'd throw this idea into the ring.

All members of staff (or as many as possible) will suit up in some high level gear that has some value (ancestral, bandos, armadyl etc etc) and use the ::hp command or whatever one gives them like 5k hp. They'll all simultaneously teleport up to greater demons and start fighting all of the regular rune wild players who will have a chance at killing them and claiming the gear.

This seems like a nice way of creating some fun activity in deeps multi wilderness for both staff members who get to slaughter us randoms and the regular RuneWild players have a chance at winning the big bucks if they get a kill on a staff member.

Let me know what you lads think about something like this. I've just given the rough idea, feel free to suggest ways to adapt it.

These occur quite often ingame they are called hp-events.

(during live streams for example)

We could always fight back I guess. I've attacked back in the past and all people do is cry so i'm not sure about that one haha

3 hours ago, B said:

We could always fight back I guess. I've attacked back in the past and all people do is cry so i'm not sure about that one haha

I guess we could advertise it as a staff vs players event :D

18 hours ago, elmo said:

These occur quite often ingame they are called hp-events.

(during live streams for example)

No, an HP event is where 1 member of staff walks into level 1 wild and stands there until he dies. I'm talking about what will effectively be a war between staff and players.

13 hours ago, B said:

Difference is this one is deep wilderness and should it go ahead, it will be advertised as a war so people really can't complain if they get hit back. :P

9 hours ago, Rizza said:

well for one i'm a nser and a edge pker so I wouldn't fend off much l0l

When you got about 10k hp I'm sure you could drop a couple kills :P

ok true.

5 hours ago, Tiki said:

When you got about 10k hp I'm sure you could drop a couple kills :P