Sign in to follow this  
FDFSGSREXD

Suggestions m8

1. Add Clan wars, will produce more multi warring activity.

2. Add the infernal boss & All waves.

3. Add more drops to the wilderness bosses drop tables, no one ever goes to half of them.

4. Increase the blood money drops per kill past 40 wild.

5. Place a boss/monsters (non aggro) around havoc hill with good drops, will promote magebank activity.

6. Increase the time to be able to teleport into wild after dying and using preset, it's too low atm and makes multi wars aids. (Increase to 1 minute)

7. Add arcanes & Kodai wand to the battlemages drop table, currently barely any arcanes in-game thus making magebank again ALOT more active.

8. Increase the loot from treasure chests, remove elders treasure spawn & add to 30+ wild at single strip.

cant think of anymore xD

I think those all sound like genuine good ideas, except for 

#2 & It's an rsps i'm not sure too many people would want to spend1-2hours doing the infernal 
#7. Battle mages are too afk, would be too heavily camped for arcanes/kodais a no from me.

2 hours ago, G said:

I think those all sound like genuine good ideas, except for 

#2 & It's an rsps i'm not sure too many people would want to spend1-2hours doing the infernal 
#7. Battle mages are too afk, would be too heavily camped for arcanes/kodais a no from me.

agree but i think clanwars would be a great addition

I like the first idea, I like more opportunities and would be good for promotion

also I think that the other ideas would be favorable for farming and what not, so no.

Green = I agree in some way
Red = it’s a no for me

I could get behind this one. However, I like the idea of creating a hot zone for pkers and pvmers in multi combat zones more such as revenants are right now. 

I guess this is doable however people should pay a fee (preferable rather high min: 200m range) to enter the final boss wave. If there is no fee the cape will become worthless. If players die while trying to get the cape they will lose the 200m. I can see this being a decent money sink for the game.

3. Add more drops to the wilderness bosses drop tables, no one ever goes to half of them.

I believe every boss is good the way it is right now. Every wilderness boss drops a rare item which is worth going for (vetion: tbow, callisto: dhin’s bulwark, etc.) The reason you feel as if most of these places are empty is because most people on this server either are pking or killing revs since they drop vls which is as of now more expensive then any other drop of the wilderness bosses. In time when the demand for tbows or dhin’s shields will rise again and it may turn around resulting in people killing the bosses again.

This is already in place I believe.

5. Place a boss/monsters (non aggro) around havoc hill with good drops, will promote magebank activity.

The magebank activity is pretty high as it is. Killing battle mages is the best way for making money in game as of now. I don’t think we should introduce some kind of game breaking monster to add more activity at magebank thus making the rest of the wilderness dead again.

6. Increase the time to be able to teleport into wild after dying and using preset, it's too low atm and makes multi wars aids. (Increase to 1 minute)

I disagree. I was one of the first people to preach this timer to be put in place to prevent ragging. Howerver, 30 seconds is more than enough. Going from 0 to 1 minute is too big of a gap.
Secondly: waiting 1 minute to be able to help your buddies in deepwild is awful ! It almost makes it pointless to return after you have died. This will lead to very short multi wars between clans thus killing multi battles within minutes.
Genuine bad idea!

7. Add arcanes & Kodai wand to the battlemages drop table, currently barely any arcanes in-game thus making magebank again ALOT more active.

Genuine horrific idea! Especially since you already asked for a higher increase in magebank activity in a previous suggestion. By adding these drops to battlemages, you will truly break the game.  You would give large single clans even more wealth and control over the game. Since it will be them who chose who gets to pvm and who gets to kill the monsters. By adding drops such as arcane or kodai you will make killing chaos elemental and corporal beast pointless which is something that contradicts one of your previous suggestions.

8. Increase the loot from treasure chests, remove elders treasure spawn & add to 30+ wild at single strip.

Yes, the loot of the chest should be buffed depending on which level you have to tank from and wether it’s in multi or not. So, the chest at 55's will be containing the best loot and the one at elders the worst loot since it's way easier to tank. 

General thought on the suggestions: Some ideas were good, some were straight up game breaking and not thought out well. Next time I’d like to see 1 suggestion at the time with more thought put into it. (no hate, just feedback.)

1 hour ago, elmo said:

Green = I agree in some way
Red = it’s a no for me

I could get behind this one. However, I like the idea of creating a hot zone for pkers and pvmers in multi combat zones more such as revenants are right now. 

I guess this is doable however people should pay a fee (preferable rather high min: 200m range) to enter the final boss wave. If there is no fee the cape will become worthless. If players die while trying to get the cape they will lose the 200m. I can see this being a decent money sink for the game.

I believe every boss is good the way it is right now. Every wilderness boss drops a rare item which is worth going for (vetion: tbow, callisto: dhin’s bulwark, etc.) The reason you feel as if most of these places are empty is because most people on this server either are pking or killing revs since they drop vls which is as of now more expensive then any other drop of the wilderness bosses. In time when the demand for tbows or dhin’s shields will rise again and it may turn around resulting in people killing the bosses again.

This is already in place I believe.

The magebank activity is pretty high as it is. Killing battle mages is the best way for making money in game as of now. I don’t think we should introduce some kind of game breaking monster to add more activity at magebank thus making the rest of the wilderness dead again.

I disagree. I was one of the first people to preach this timer to be put in place to prevent ragging. Howerver, 30 seconds is more than enough. Going from 0 to 1 minute is too big of a gap.
Secondly: waiting 1 minute to be able to help your buddies in deepwild is awful ! It almost makes it pointless to return after you have died. This will lead to very short multi wars between clans thus killing multi battles within minutes.
Genuine bad idea!

Genuine horrific idea! Especially since you already asked for a higher increase in magebank activity in a previous suggestion. By adding these drops to battlemages, you will truly break the game.  You would give large single clans even more wealth and control over the game. Since it will be them who chose who gets to pvm and who gets to kill the monsters. By adding drops such as arcane or kodai you will make killing chaos elemental and corporal beast pointless which is something that contradicts one of your previous suggestions.

Yes, the loot of the chest should be buffed depending on which level you have to tank from and wether it’s in multi or not. So, the chest at 55's will be containing the best loot and the one at elders the worst loot since it's way easier to tank. 

General thought on the suggestions: Some ideas were good, some were straight up game breaking and not thought out well. Next time I’d like to see 1 suggestion at the time with more thought put into it. (no hate, just feedback.)

Holy, I'd like to pay you for some school essays got a few before deadline