Sign in to follow this  
Tripple Sec

DMM Server

This could be fun, but it requires great investments money and time wise. I don't know whether this can be pulled off as of now since the main game still needs some work on donator zone etc. 

Ye I played the Atlas dmm too, was a lot of fun and got the attention of a lot of big names (dead botting and LiT) because it offered a prize to the winner. Instead of doing 07 giveaways every night, for that week or two just save the 07 and use it as prize money.

Great idea man i support this.

but the amount of coding and time david would have to spend jesus i cant even start to think the amount of gray hairs that guy would grow.

theres a world 45 dmm server on 07 & a DMM server that last for 1 month & if you are in the top 2000 you get to play for another week after 3 months for a chance to win 20k,10k,1k,1k

If you're looking for DMM should just play 07 everything there is perfect, Coding a perfect one would take forever Questing, Adding shops, bugs etc.

Could be a future project but for now, don't think this will happen anytime soon.

This server has always been PK Focused and throughout the years hasn't added much otherwise. Zulrah and Vorkath have been the only two non-wilderness related things that have been added and were still implemented inside the wilderness. The entire server's content outside of wilderness (and edge) is limited to three slayer locations, with NPC's and shortcuts added. Would take a lot of work to add enough content. If you really want DMM best thing that that's imaginable would be revamped Last Man Standing minigame/tourny.