Sign in to follow this  
Tripple Sec

DMM Server

20 hours ago, AJ said:

If you're looking for DMM should just play 07 everything there is perfect, Coding a perfect one would take forever Questing, Adding shops, bugs etc.

Could be a future project but for now, don't think this will happen anytime soon.

It doesn't have to be a smooth-run dmm server. Atlas did flawlessly with what they had, and even that game had the biggest of flaws in combat ect. Atlas is absolutely garbage put against Runewild in almost every aspect. Runewild only need to do few small tweaks and add a stable dmm server that can test run legit within 1 weeks worth of work. It would run close to flawlessly, even though it will never be like the real DMM, then ask this: has any rsps ever been close to how 07? No. Rsps arent supposed to follow 07 closely, but only take the quality parts off it, which is something rw dmm easilly could do and bring in huge amounts of players with. 

Besides, a dmm server doesnt necessarilly have to split the playerbase. Dmm could run once a week every month, and it would have no effect on the actual server, just like how on 07, dmm is only booming first week and then everyone returns to the actual game.

Atlas had some minor glitches but It wasn't bad. The reason I rather play dmm on a rsps is the questing / xp rates + more shit can be added on a rsps than the real game.

There is a huge community always looking for a dmm rsps. 

Edited by T N A

On 10/7/2018 at 11:34 AM, AJ said:

If you're looking for DMM should just play 07 everything there is perfect, Coding a perfect one would take forever Questing, Adding shops, bugs etc.

Could be a future project but for now, don't think this will happen anytime soon.

i agree with aj the commitment david would half to make is outlandish and would take alot of time and resources that hes already preoccupied with new updates new skills etc

On 10/7/2018 at 5:28 PM, Blackhat said:

Great idea man i support this.

but the amount of coding and time david would have to spend jesus i cant even start to think the amount of gray hairs that guy would grow.

Ur stupid if u think it's gonna take more than 1-2 months to code.

support

It takes time brother, he's gotta plan a whole new eco for DMM so each npc drops a fair amount of cash ETC Small bugs that makes a huge difference in dmm for example and more.

Complete support, it shouldn't be TOO much coding tbh since main things to worry about is safe zones however map could be limited since it's gonna be a new thing, making that part easier too. 

8 hours ago, UR MOMS DAD said:

Ur stupid if u think it's gonna take more than 1-2 months to code.

support

Thats a long time u whale

15 hours ago, Blackhat said:

Thats a long time u whale

I have 10 years experience in the rsps development scene and I know it won't take a long time, ''whale''

Completely whole heartedly support this wonderful suggestions, if David has the time as Aj said it will be a huge update and David would have to balance each npc to give out a fair amount of rewards via make it fair for the community, +1 my friend