22andtonk

Raids 2 - Theatre of Blood

First thing I want to say about raids 2 loot is that its horrible. The loot that you get from completing a regular should be rewarding even if it is not a drop, considering not many people do raids and that it is considerably hard, I feel as if the loot should be buffed. Soloing the boss is already hard enough and after completing a raid it doesn't feel at all satisfying considering the chances of getting an item while soloing is extremely rare with it being the number rolling system based on players per raid. The chances of getting a raid drop while soloing is extremely rare, so I feel as if at least to reward the player for completing the solo raid that the loot should at least be worth their time and effort. A raid can take anywhere from 8-14minutes, depending on your rng for hits on the boss. To be doing a raid for 8-14 minutes and then being rewarded with 1-5m loot at most, this is without an actual item of course, it just doesn't provide any motivation for people to do raids. Another reason I feel that normal loot should be buffed is, because raiding whether it be solo or with a team, is just not profitable at all especially if you go on a dry streak such as the player "GIANT" doing 200+ raids and not getting and item. With the time spent doing all of those raids you could have made way more money because the normal loot from raids is 1-4m at most, like I don't see why having a crystal bow from raids 2 is a drop, it is worthless like you can't even sell it in the shop. I am just looking for a regular loot buff and making it more common for getting a good drop while doing solos, duos, etc. This could be done by maybe having a specific drop rate on an item for solos, then another for duos, etc.

+1 Let us sell the crystal bow and we good. Foreal lower the drop rate. been like half a year out and almost no items from raids 2 in-game. I saw a dude get the raids 2 defender from a mystery box.....

4 hours ago, Wtf Dennis said:

@David ever consider this? Raids loot is incredibly garbage for how long it takes and how difficult it is to solo or complete in general

Raids doesn't take long atall, and is really easy to complete. I've taught atleast 10-20+ people how to to do tob on runewild. However since releasing Torva, Justiciar pieces are pretty much worthless, which imo should make the average loot increase.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Raids doesn't take long atall, and is really easy to complete. I've taught atleast 10-20+ people how to to do tob on runewild. However since releasing Torva, Justiciar pieces are pretty much worthless, which imo should make the average loot increase.

Fair point. I would disagree, though. It took me 10 hours (give or take) of mostly failed duos to get good at it. Though I taught myself using yt guides. And it's nearly 10 minutes for 1 completion solo. At 1-5m regular loot chests, that's garbage.. Lol