Sign in to follow this  
need mod

vorkath

I would love to fight vorkath on its own and whenever and make it its own boss. For solo players like me it is inpossible to kill vorkath because of clans. Vorkath is almost removed out of the game with me and i would love to fight it 1v1 in its own area but i cant :(.  I would like a new central boss that is nerfed due to 50 person clans hitting it at once. 

I see where you viewpoint is coming from, yet Vorkath is a boss designed for the community to slay, which bring the community together, due to Vorrath dropping op items such as infernal cape, ancestral gear, dragon claws, as to why it's based in wilderness in a multi zone area, therefore do not support your suggestions to make a it a solo boss, although maybe a new central boss in singles zone would be nice

On 11/23/2018 at 10:57 PM, Cata said:

I see where you viewpoint is coming from, yet Vorkath is a boss designed for the community to slay, which bring the community together, due to Vorrath dropping op items such as infernal cape, ancestral gear, dragon claws, as to why it's based in wilderness in a multi zone area, therefore do not support your suggestions to make a it a solo boss, although maybe a new central boss in singles zone would be nice

"Brings the community together" Yes I love teleing in wild and getting called retard kys by gaminoes great "community" that I want to see. 

I think the area should be in singles but the boss should be multi if that makes sense. Its like being in rev cave entrance. One guy can be in multi and get hit by many in singles. +1 to this idea. Its just camped by clans and isnt worth doing because you wont get the kills.