Sign in to follow this  
Hosss

Max Cape Buff

I think I speak for 99% of runewild players when I think the max cape needs a buff. Such as when its combined with capes, its boosts their original stats. This would make going for the max cape more logical to work for. 

As @Adamstated max cape is rather easy to get. I'd like to see some bonkers stats added to the achievement cape. Would make some dead parts of the game more active. I made a topic about this a couple months ago but it got pretty overlooked maybe it's time to repost it.

type "::topic 2343" ingame for those interested :) 

Edited by elmo

13 hours ago, LIGHTWEIGHT said:

Free skilling teleports

Free entry to resource area

Slayer task teleport

@Adam @Incredible W

I could agree with you on this. That would make getting the cape more interesting and it's not that those are too OP elements to the cape.

I think making it auto keep above 30 wild also would be cool for all variants ( unless its already like that  in that case nvm )

Honestly @PeteDavidson, with the recent update made to skilling, I would love to hear your suggestions. A rework can always be done as long as it's reasonable. 

19 hours ago, LIGHTWEIGHT said:

Free skilling teleports

Free entry to resource area

Slayer task teleport

@Adam @Incredible W

Free entry to resource area would be lovely I can support that and slayer task teleport would be too OP if players can teleport to their wildy tasks for example corp where you'd just skip the whole multi area of the wild. If it's only for non-wildy task, I don't see any harm. 

Thank you everyone and keep the suggestions coming. Would love to see what everyone has in mind :)

Like when you combine it to a max imbued cape, it makes it more tanky, more mage attack bonus

when attached to infernal, or fire cape, more melee stats str bonus, 

attached to avas etc etc. 

nothing extreme, just asking for a slight advantage for the people who took the time to grind for it :)

@David

Edited by PeteDavidson