Sign in to follow this  
Hosss

Max Cape Buff

17 hours ago, Prestige said:

Honestly @PeteDavidson, with the recent update made to skilling, I would love to hear your suggestions. A rework can always be done as long as it's reasonable. 

Free entry to resource area would be lovely I can support that and slayer task teleport would be too OP if players can teleport to their wildy tasks for example corp where you'd just skip the whole multi area of the wild. If it's only for non-wildy task, I don't see any harm. 

Thank you everyone and keep the suggestions coming. Would love to see what everyone has in mind :)

Yeah no teleports to wildy slayer tasks ofc, only safezones :)

On 15-12-2018 at 7:15 AM, PeteDavidson said:

Like when you combine it to a max imbued cape, it makes it more tanky, more mage attack bonus

when attached to infernal, or fire cape, more melee stats str bonus, 

attached to avas etc etc. 

nothing extreme, just asking for a slight advantage for the people who took the time to grind for it :)

@David

A full no to this. This would make the whole cape a custom cape and it would give undeserved advantages in the Wilderness. The max cape is a skilling cape and it should remain there.

The fact that there is still no max cape perks is retarded af, but it shouldn't have actual stats. It should have helpful pvm/skilling teleports and abilities.