Sign in to follow this  
DRCS27232432

my idea

Hmm, I like some of your ideas tbh. But first off things like "scammer list" is very hard to follow. How do we know that people who is on the scam list actually scammed? What if a player got mad for losing and put him on there? Because from what I understood you wanted this for players without evidence? 

33 minutes ago, yikes said:

Hmm, I like some of your ideas tbh. But first off things like "scammer list" is very hard to follow. How do we know that people who is on the scam list actually scammed? What if a player got mad for losing and put him on there? Because from what I understood you wanted this for players without evidence? 

I think the blacklist he is suggesting should work like the blacklist in edgeville pvp. A custom made list for your account to which you personally can add players that have scammed you in the past, or don't trust.  If it were to be a public list it is indeed hard to follow up on.

I respect the enthusiasm if I’m honest. Here are my thoughts -

1. You’re suggesting that we implement weekly challenges ( apart from the achievements, tournaments, King Of The Hill, leaderboards, & lastly the Ironman rewards ) I fear this will quickly become redundant and Boring. it would also be difficult to determine how many players would actually participate in this in hopes of getting free art. Like I said I’m theory it sounds nice but I’m not sure  how realistic it is.

2. I think any sort of action against a scammer should be dealt with by staff & with the appropriate amount of evidence - leaving no room for people to troll.  How difficult is it to just avoid and ignore someone who is a known scammer / or scammed you in the past. 

3. That’s why we have the suggestions thread on forums! I think that collecting suggestions every week sounds somewhat forced - wouldn’t it be better to let the suggestions come in organically as they’re thought up? Theres only so many ideas people can have before the ideas start to become that of a CUSTOM server, Which runewild is not. 

All of these are just my opinions mate. I appreciate the time you put in to make this post though keep it up!

-Jhaf

1 hour ago, elmo said:

I think the blacklist he is suggesting should work like the blacklist in edgeville pvp. A custom made list for your account to which you personally can add players that have scammed you in the past, or don't trust.  If it were to be a public list it is indeed hard to follow up on.

”A list that  prayers that play runewild could check” sounds like its public and not personal that would be hard. And i feel like if it’s just a personal black list it’s not more deep than not just stake or gamble if u feel what i mean