wigger

[Updated] Best XP / Hour Skilling Guide

I would use most of these if it wasn't for the fact that I am as lazy as can be, prefer afkable methods but I'll definitely try the methods for the more tedious skills.

8 hours ago, Wheelchairz said:

I would use most of these if it wasn't for the fact that I am as lazy as can be, prefer afkable methods but I'll definitely try the methods for the more tedious skills.

Can you please stop post on old threads and bump them. It’s against our forum rules and we call it for “ grave digging “ which mean you post on old threads to bump them and get more forum posts. You have to stop doing that or you will get a warning on your forum account. 

24 minutes ago, Jellyy said:

Can you please stop post on old threads and bump them. It’s against our forum rules and we call it for “ grave digging “ which mean you post on old threads to bump them and get more forum posts. You have to stop doing that or you will get a warning on your forum account. 

You should have a talk with WIN because Guides are relevant and active at all times no matter how old the thread might be unless the content in question is no longer available, but who am I to educate you on that matter not like I've been staff on David's servers twice, oh wait.. I have been, not tryna stir shit but as a Moderator you should be aware that certain rules such as this one have grey areas and this is one of them, feel free to evaluate all the posts I can assure you that all of them are relevant to the threads they were posted on, anywhom as I mentioned speak to WIN because him and I had a conversation about this earlier and he agrees with me, it's common sense, logical thinking.