Sign in to follow this  
ADAM

Casket guide

LOOT FROM 100 OF EACH CASKET.

unknown.png

Here is a rough guide of what you're expected to get from 100 of each casket. The demand has been high recently, with people asking a lot about the items they're expected to get from each caskets.

RED CASKETS:

The red casket is the most common casket, and some say one of the best caskets (due to the fact its free to open it). With the red casket you're guaranteed to make a profit regardless of the loot you receive. Here is the what i received from 100 red caskets.
unknown.png

Red caskets cost approximately 5M blood money per casket. Which means 100 red caskets costs 500m. The total price of the loot i received according to our current price guide is, roughly 300M blood money. (KEEP IN MIND IT IS ALL PROFIT IF YOU RECEIVE THE RED CASKETS BY PKING)

GREEN CASKETS:
The green casket is the second most common casket. Many users consider this as the worst casket. Since it costs 25M blood money to open, or requires a casket key (which is currently priced 20-30m). Here is the loot i obtained from opening 100 green caskets.

unknown.png

Green caskets cost approximately 500k blood money. However with it requiring a casket key to open, or 25m blood money, the total price of opening 100 green caskets is 2.5B blood money. The total price of the loot i received from opening 100 green caskets according to our current price guide is, roughly 2B blood money. (THIS MEANS A LOSS OF AROUND 500M BLOOD MONEY IF YOU OPEN 100 GREEN CASKETS YOU RECEIVE FROM PKING). 

PURPLE CASKETS:

The purple casket is the second best casket you can get. The purple casket is reasonably known for giving decent loot. It costs 40M blood money , or requires a casket key to open. Here is the loot i obtained from opening 100 purple caskets.

unknown.png

Purple caskets cost approximately 50M blood money. Many users who have purple caskets use a casket key to open them, since a casket key costs approximately 20-30M, you will save 20-30M if you don't use blood money to open a purple casket. The total price of opening 100 purple caskets is 2.5B blood money. The total price of the loot i received from opening 100 purple caskets according to our current price guide is, roughly 4.2B blood money. (THIS MEANS A TOTAL PROFIT OF AROUND 1.7B BLOOD MONEY IF YOU OPEN 100 PURPLE CASKETS YOU RECEIVE FROM PKING)

GOLDEN CASKETS:

The golden casket is the best casket obtainable on RuneWild. The golden casket is known for giving some amazing loot. It costs 50M blood money, or requires a casket key to open. Here is the loot i obtained from opening 100 golden caskets.
unknown.png

Golden caskets cost approximately 120M blood money. Many users who have golden caskets once again, use a casket key to open them, since the price of casket keys is half the price it costs to use blood money to open a golden casket. The total price of opening a golden casket is once again 2.5B blood money. The total price of the loot i received from opening 100 golden caskets according to our current price guide is, roughly 6.4B blood money. (THIS MEANS A PROFIT OF AROUND 3.9B BLOOD MONEY IF YOU OPEN 100 GOLDEN CASKETS YOU RECEIVE FROM PKING)

These prices will differ over time. But as stated at the beginning of the guide, with the demand high for a rough estimate of what you can receive from caskets currently, i felt that it was a MUST, to make this guide for you all.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE - THE BEST ITEM I PERSONALLY HAVE RECEIVED FROM ANY CASKET, IS AN AVERNIC DEFENDER, WHICH WAS FROM A RED CASKET.
142d18753907d2e346492cc195643651df461af3.png?width=681&height=448

Loot will obviously vary from your own caskets. But i hope this guide will help all new and existing players, when it comes to wanting to know what loot you can get from caskets.

Extremely informative, I only use keys on Purple/Golden ones since I don't really find the other two to be as reliable for a rare table drop, it's possible but emphasis on rare.