Sign in to follow this  
YA BOY EDGAH

RuneWild Big Boy List

Incomplete Project from 3-4 Months ago, lots of empty spots, lost motivation. Still great list with lots of prospective. Forums is beyond fucked, This was formatted on this forums originally but now it's beyond fucked. So it will live on Google Docs. Also why the hell is Preview Post option removed from regular users? enable plz

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HOLPZhGWX7Xrn06lYoteAXtQxk8Saec_d31itsLQll4/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by YA BOY EDGAH

2 minutes ago, Incredible W said:

You should really change the text colour as it is almost impossible to read like this lol.

ya cuz forums is literally beyond fucked, my guess is the new staff team since B left lmao

I love a lot of them tbh. Some are out of date from the moment they were written and have since been implemented in the game but in general I love them.

Also notice that I copy and pasted a staff application and filled it out at the bottom of the document. Figure i'd point it out for the humor to those who missed it, someone asked me about it, and No; I'm not interested currently and it wasn't worth the effort to make a new document to keep it private, so feast your eyes

Edited by YA BOY EDGAH