Sign in to follow this  
Top Fe

Couple of suggestions

Okay so I have a few suggestions I've been thinking of..

1. Make Vorkath instanced and soloable like osrs. Clans camp it all the time and it's so difficult to even get one Vorkath kill, nevermind grind for the assembler and infernal cape.

2. Dwarf cannon. - IMO the pieces of the cannon and the cannonball drop should be made at the most, uncommon, not very rare. It is only a cannon after all. It's not like they're op or anything. Another option is maybe adding it to the shop? I personally think around 25M a piece is fair, maybe like 10k a cannonball? Could even be made untradable. This is only a rough thought anyway.

3. Possibly adding a Bonecrusher to the slayer store

I support adding a bonecrusher, would be a great benefit for many people.

I don't support an instanced vorkath though, there's a reason it drops those certain high valued items and also a reason it's in multi for the whole server to hit. If you want to instance the vorkath, I'd do it without the infernal and head on the drop table then.

No opinion on the dwarf cannon as of yet.

2 hours ago, Incredible W said:

I support adding a bonecrusher, would be a great benefit for many people.

I don't support an instanced vorkath though, there's a reason it drops those certain high valued items and also a reason it's in multi for the whole server to hit. If you want to instance the vorkath, I'd do it without the infernal and head on the drop table then.

No opinion on the dwarf cannon as of yet.

Them items shouldn't even be that expensive tbh, I know they're best in slot but come on. Ava's and Fire capes are spawnable and Infernals and assemblers are like 2b. The whole server can't hit it though. Clans can hit it. Solo Ironmen is almost impossible. You could still make it as challenging as it is, but just without it being in multi wildy.

34 minutes ago, Top Fe said:

Them items shouldn't even be that expensive tbh, I know they're best in slot but come on. Ava's and Fire capes are spawnable and Infernals and assemblers are like 2b. The whole server can't hit it though. Clans can hit it. Solo Ironmen is almost impossible. You could still make it as challenging as it is, but just without it being in multi wildy.

I mean I could agree on the Ava's being overly expensive, but I disagree on the price of the infernal. Infernal is expensive as fuck to obtain on 07 itself, why make it any easier on this game you know. The only reason the Ava is in the equal price range is because it's the only way to really ''freely'' obtain it, but it's a very rare drop.

And for Ironmen, we're already working on things to place for ironmen. We're trying to make everything obtainable for them and definitely do consider stuff like this to be very hard for them to get. Just wait mate, changes will come.