Sign in to follow this  
Ice Ninja

PvP Armour

I noticed the only PvP weapon in-game curreny is the vesta's' longsword. Is there a specific reason why the VLS is in the game but all other PvP armour/weapons are not?

Also, as Runewild has an active PKing community, I would suggest the introducion of PvP armours, also Corrupt PvP armour. It would be a fresh introduction and would allow for more diversity/combo's. It could be dropped by revenants and perhaps wildy bosses, so also deep wilderniss will get a boost in activity.

Wether the PvP armour would be degradeable or not would be up for discussion.

I'm looking forward to your opinions and suggestions.

Edited by Ice Ninja

On 23-2-2019 at 8:26 PM, Dabaws said:

no vls is enought cancer

Why so? I tried it for a long time and I think it is not even that good. It is alot more expensive than the ags and claws, yet it is more than double the price of an ags.

PVP armours were polled and the community at that time voted against. A new poll can always be done with the current community. However me personally i'm not in favor. Pvp armour should stay in pre-eoc it was clearly too much of a power creep on rs-related content. Any server that has introduced these armours sooner or later will get the same problem resulting in them introducing nex armour divines etc. 

Pvp armour's would be a cool and fun addition, but Elmo has a point that definitely could come true. Next thing you know well be korasi pking all over again.. and tbh vesta and statius would end up becoming another item that's 10b a piece and impossible to buy for the first year because hoarders like me.. also maybe they could be more relevant if they actually degraded it would make them cost a lot less for sure..