J

What is your timezone? : 

UTC(+01:00)

What is your playtime? 

061d7f23263fe29784ff41c97ebbbad7.png

Quick little update on current game time, 4 days after application was made:

79502f1ca4b94cd1a981664d6c3f6277.png

Tell us a little about your RSPS history:

I started with Runescape itself back in 2006 but didn't really understand the game back then, but when I discovered RSPS I got stuck, I played active until 2012ish and then stopped and started playing "actual games". I've always enjoyed the game but didn't really feel like playing it until 2017 when I started again. 
Jumped between several servers but have stuck around on RuneWild  ever since I joined.

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? :

I have plenty of experience administrating and moderating different kind of games and servers, I used to be a administrator on Sweden's #2 biggest CS:GO community back in 2015 called CSGAMING.se, which came along with a big forum and 3 different CS:GO servers, other than that I've always enjoyed helping people, no matter what the situation is, and I would consider myself a calm and helpful person.

I am also a very active player, when I feel like there's something I can do I will do it most of the day, having said that I'm very dedicated to what ever I do.
I've also worked within customer support for over a year, which I feel gives me quite an experience when it comes to helping people.

I would also like to become a staff member because whenever  I am not doing something (which is most of the time), I will usually jump in the Help CC and help people, mainly with prices but also with questions I know the answer to. How ever if I do not know the answer, I will do my best to find the answer to any question asked.

One of the last reasons I feel like I would fit in the staff team is that, quite often while I am online there are no staff members online, and there's a lot of shit going down in yell, which should be solved with either a yell mute or simply by turning off yell, but it usually doesn't happen because there is no one online.

Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:

Nothing as of right now, but I will gladly answer any questions people have.

Edited by J
Added updated game time.

giphy.gifbatman-crying-gif-4.gif

+1. Respectable gamer, doesn't flame and very helpful. Cosign him because unlike other gamers he doesn't use the N word as he is anti racism. Don't believe there's anybody more worthy to be called a moderator on runewild. Good luck Joonas, my friend. 

Now this is an application right down my alley! Highly respectable individual with great personal integrity and a natural inclination to help others.

+1

17 hours ago, PLAYBOICARTI said:

+1. Respectable gamer, doesn't flame and very helpful. Cosign him because unlike other gamers he doesn't use the N word as he is anti racism. Don't believe there's anybody more worthy to be called a moderator on runewild. Good luck Joonas, my friend. 

Thank you for the nice comment!

4 hours ago, Little Dick said:

Now this is an application right down my alley! Highly respectable individual with great personal integrity and a natural inclination to help others.

+1

Appreciate the positive feedback!

Support

Lovely person always helps on yell no flame occurs on yell or public chat great guy to talk to and knows a lot of stuff about the rsps.

Would've been neutral but i've gotten to known him for a long time so I decided to change my decision due to him deserving a chance.

Edited by deadlyrambo1

On 2/24/2019 at 10:44 PM, deadlyrambo1 said:

Support

Lovely person always helps on yell no flame occurs on yell or public chat great guy to talk to and knows a lot of stuff about the rsps.

Would've been neutral but i've gotten to known him for a long time so I decided to change my decision due to him deserving a chance.

Thanks for the feedback buddy :)

Edited by J

NGL. This is a really well wrote application. I can tell you spent a lot of time and effort writing this up.

However I’m going to remain neutral as of now, simply due to the fact of seeing certain comments in-game that you’re aware of. However I’ll be keeping an eye on you in the coming week and will be sure to change my opinion.

NEUTRAL.

Edited by Adam

Very kind guy, has stuff you need to work on (you are aware). Know you have the capability to do it. Seems like you put alot of time into your application, well written.

Neutral for now.

AM.gif

-1 Toxic on discord to a lot of people, would probably be biased towards certain people due to history, too involved in "banter".