Sign in to follow this  
wigger

Just a couple little ideas

This was one of the particularly well received suggestions on discord:

1) Make all the different variations of maxcape give the increased droprate effect.

I'd also add being able to get your assembler / inferno cape back from combining it with your max cape as to not punish maxed players for flexing their no life.

2) Wilderness box has a queue that lasts 5 seconds and the chest goes to whoever is risking the most.

3) Increased bank space for donator ranks or increase by 100 slots for each tier or some shit. I just need more god damn bank space so I never have to come to terms with the crushing reality that I might actually have to fucking organize my bank like a god damn nerd.

4) Allow people to join the tournament early, but not enter the area. When it is 60 seconds away from starting, 1) check if player is under level 30 wildy, if player != teleblock, either teleport them to the tournament room, or bank their shit (including pets) will also need to either check if bank is full, or increase bank space so we can put more than 2 things in our bank and don't have to worry about this issue then once all their shit is banked automatically enter them into the tourney.

Basically just paste this in there and you're good to go, definitely not completely fucked code that wouldn't work even if it was calling the correct methods.

You get the idea though, it would be very easy to do if you didn't include the banking shit, although that'd be nice.

Obviously you need a queue system as well, but those aren't too difficult to make either.

Pure autism please proceed at your own peril:

Spoiler

if (getPlayer.location.wilderness() < location.wilderness(31)){
		    if (getPlayer.info.teleblock() = false);  {
        TeleportEvent  tele = TeleportEvent (getPlayer.Teleports.tourneyArea);
        tele.execute();
   }

else  {
    (getPlayer.chatbox.out("Nice avoid");
    }
  }

edit- Missed a tournament while typing this autism out, btw