ADAM

STAFF FEEDBACK EVENT

N94q5wL.png

MzE61ED.png

Hello lads. As always, the staff team is always eager to hear your feedback on how we're working together as a team, and our positives/ negatives of how we're performing our roles. Since we've not really received much staff feedback since our previous event, we've decided to reward the person who gives us the most detailed staff feedback on our negatives and positives as a whole. The top 3 feedback's which will be chosen by the staff team, will be rewarded with a cash prize.
1ST   250m_NOBG.png
2ND 150m_NOBG.png
3RD    100m_NOBG.png

To Enter this Giveaway

1) You must leave your staff feedback in the comments.

2) You must use the proper format. (Simply copy the staff feedback format and paste it down in the comments)

3) All feedback's must be honest.

4) Do not break any rules in your feedback. (Failure to follow this rule will result in a disqualification)

5) Feedback must include every current staff member.

Staff Feedback Format

owner_ico.pngOwnerowner_ico.png
@David

admin_ico.pngAdministratoradmin_ico.png
@G

gmod_ico.pngGlobal Moderatorgmod_ico.png
@Adam
@Maxed

@Hovaldo

@Incredible W
@Jhaf

gmod_ico.pngModeratorgmod_ico.png
@Nicc

@AM

@Jadakiss
@Gooby

This thread will be locked on Friday 15th March

The winner will be chosen on Sunday 17th March

I would like to thank all participants in advance, and i look forward to seeing feedback on what we could work on as a staff and as an individual.

@David
I haven't spoken to you that much, I've played your previous servers and you clearly know what's best for the server in terms of content and updates. I personally thought last update was a bit questionable since I've seen you talk about CoX, Inferno & Hydra in discord I got my hopes up. Everything comes in due time I guess. Your interaction with the community is obviously valued by everyone and it shows you care for this server. Keep up the good work and hope to see great updates in the near future.

@G

My first day on this server I contacted you for an issue I encountered and you handled it accordingly, clearly capable to administrate and be in charge of the staff team. My only constructive criticism for you is lack of activity and interaction, not sure if we have different timezones but I've rarely seen you on. I've heard you play on your ironman which is perfectly fine and shows you truly enjoy the server but it'd be nice to see you on more. 

@Adam

I usually don't name my favourites in the team so I don't have a biased opinion but I really got to say, you're amazing. You handle situations very well and interact with the community constantly also one of the most active staff members on Runewild, I see you on constantly. If you stick to the attitude you have and your activity I can definitely see you as an administrator.

@Maxed

Ah.. Maxed. Your attitude and actions in-game are very questionable, not sure if you have a temper problem but you really got to step your game up. From a players perspective who has no involvement in clan/PKing bullshit you don't seem that friendly to approach. I'm sure you was promoted for good reasons but I've yet to see those, hope you take this the right way and prove me otherwise.

@Hovaldo

Haven't seen you on that much, probably due to timezone differences. I have noticed you on Discord though so you clearly know what to do. Don't have much feedback to say about you since I haven't seen you on.

@Incredible W

You were the first staff member I approached on Runewild, even though you assisted me poorly it was dealt with accordingly and I got to know that you're a good moderator. We all have bad days so I'm not going to hold any grudges towards you, keep up the activity in Discord it's pleasing to see.
@Jhaf

I haven't spoken to you before but you seem to be some kind of veteran, clearly respected by the community and knows exactly what the global moderator rank requires. I would just like to see you interact more with the community on forums & discord, other than that I'm happy you're holding this rank.

@Nicc

Your activity is present and I'm pleased to see that, you definitely have potential to be something great within the team so keep up the good work.

@AM

I was actually surprised by your ability to moderate, not that I had a bad view of you it's just that I didn't expect that much from a regular moderator. I believe you lack bit of professionalism and interaction, remember you are a role model in the community.

@Jadakiss

Haven't seen you in-game before, probably because of timezone differences. I'm quite active on Discord and haven't seen you there either, step your game up player.
@Gooby

Really good moderator, as I mentioned on @Niccyou have great potential within the team. Your activity on Discord is beyond me, I'm very happy to see that. Keep up your good work and I'm sure you'll be rewarded.

On 4.3.2019 at 10:54 AM, Adam said:

@David
I haven't spoken to David at all, but he seems to be dedicated and does his job by bringing good content into the server.

@G

My favorite guy, helped me a lot and is active every day for a few hours to help and provide the best service to any player.

@Adam

Very nice and helpful guy. He's very active and is constantly on help mission. Seems neutral and fair.
@Maxed

The worst mod on the team, biased towards his own CC and friends. This guy is toxic and flamebaits on his alt then mutes on his mod account. I'm simply speechless of his behaviors and actions. Not worth being in the staff team.

@Hovaldo

I haven't really seen him in-game, it might be because of different timezones.

@Incredible W

I never see him in-game, very inactive mod in my opinion.
@Jhaf

Very helpful mod and does his work.

@Nicc

I don't really see him in-game and helping players. He's more on his ironman than he is on his mod account.

@AM

Not really active and my past experience, he's very toxic.

@Jadakiss

Super awesome mod does his work and provides a handful of help to the players. He has helped me a lot.
@Gooby

Not really active.

@David
My Apex G, hard working man which most people don't realize, even though other games get the best of you some times, everyone should realize how long you stay up to release updates and improve/hotfix bugs.
People should also realize you don't have time to sit in-game to help people, that's why theres a staff team.

@G
Literally the G, don't know if there's anything bad to say, you know how much everyone appreciates you in the staff team.

@Adam
Very down to earth guy, really enjoyable to talk to, and always very helpful, probably the most deserving person to be Global Moderator.

@Maxed
A little passive-aggressive but still a nice guy, you do your deeds as a moderator even if you do some things you shouldn't be doing every now and then.

@Hovaldo
Not sure if I've seen you in-game that much lately, but I know you've helped me in the past so I think you're a good addition to the staff team.

@Incredible W
Not really seen much of you, you helped me a few times but other than that I'm not sure if I've seen you around.

@Jhaf
Like @Adam you're a very down to earth and respectable guy, never actually had to ask you for help but seen you in-game so you're definitely active.

@Nicc
See you on Ironman alot, you're very active though so keep up the good work.

@AM
My swedish brodar, see you in-game quite often when I'm online, very nice and respectable guy, perfect personality for a moderator, not sure if I've ever had to ask you for help but that's besides the point.

@Jadakiss
Not sure if I've ever seen you in-game/talked to you so can't really leave an opinion.

@Gooby
Respectable guy, a little bit on the inactive side lately but you've had your active periods and you're very helpful, keep up the good work-

@David
Im new 2 RuneWild and i'd like 2 metion that the coordination of the server is very well handled which makes me wanted 2 take the time and write this.

@G

Like i've stated above on the first reply, However i do have seen this Administrator in a pk video so my G has my respect!

@Adam
@Maxed

Global Moderator Adam has helped me register when i was frustrated and really helped me out alot on Discord told me 2 pm him and we worked it out really well together therfor i am thankfull! <3 

Global Moderator Maxed, Im new 2 the game and have never meet you before so i couldnt really say anything else it would be considerd cheating! =p

@Hovaldo

Hovaldo Im new 2 the game and have never meet you before so i couldnt really say anything else it would be considerd cheating! =p

@Incredible W
@Jhaf
Icredible W, Im new 2 the game and have never meet you before so i couldnt really say anything else it would be considerd cheating! =p

Jhaf, I have spoken with him in the Help cc and he has really responded 2 all of my questions in the help cc due my playtime so i really like him!
@Nicc

Nicc, Im new 2 the game and have never meet you before so i couldnt really say anything else it would be considerd cheating! =p

@AM

AM, Im new 2 the game and have never meet you before so i couldnt really say anything else it would be considerd cheating! =p

@Jadakiss
@Gooby

Jadakiss, Im new 2 the game and have never meet you before so i couldnt really say anything else it would be considerd cheating! =p

Gooby, Im new 2 the game and have never meet you before so i couldnt really say anything else it would be considerd cheating! =p

@David
Known el david ever Since I started playing locopk back in the days, always been helpful, I'd say most active owner out of all rsps I have ever played, doesn't take long for him to answer on discord either, just overall great owner + comes up with amazing content.. If server is looking abit boring /dead-ish always comes up with something great to save up the game!

@G Haven't really seen you much ingame or spoken with you so can't really say anything about you, but looking that you have admin rank you most likely know what you are doing :P

@Adam If this is the same adam from locopk, I gotta say we don't get along that well, but even tho we are not buddies you do your best to help me always when I ask for help 
@Maxed Have heard you tend to punish people for little stuff maybe a little too easy.. take easy on the ban/mutehammer buddy

@HovaldoMy man.. I would say the best moderator on the game [sorry jhaf]  has helped me multiple times, doesn't ignore like some mods, even if its a big mess Hovaldo always helps until the end, supportive aswell always in a great mood, helps alot in help cc!

@Incredible W Loyal,honest,humble moderator, does his job as hes meant to do it,doesn't abuse powers, [ for example when his own team, Impact was spamming something racist, he was the mod that muted whole team (Seen staff members on this game who would let that slip) ]  
@JhafEven tho you my boy, aint seen much from you (might be because of im blind but idk) Helps with yells when asked so thats a +1

@Nicc    Great dude, had a blast helping him with his twisted bow (defending him from pkers) Really chill, kind dude these are the kind of staff members we need :)
Edit: dont know what happened to my post, but missing both, @Jadakiss and @Gooby.. really haven't seen either of you ingame so can't really rate you,gl on getting better ranks tho :P
Now that you all suffered from aids reading my text, I'd like to apologize for my bad english / grammar :DDD
Edited by Mehukas