Sign in to follow this  
Smokey

Apologies from Smokey, and exciting news!

Just wanted to tell everyone i'm sorry for my rushed sloppy staff application. I'm going to work to fix it up, make it proper and give myself more time to become more renown on the server.

It seems I got ahead of myself and just answering everyone's PMS and giving shit out isn't going to cut it. I'm going to really have to step up my game and prove to you all what I'm worth! 

P.s. my intentions on my hns's and goodiebag was not to buy feedback but it got out of hand with what people were advertising for me vs what i said to.. 

I actually have a schedule of new uniquie and exciting events starting this week! The events schedule will be posted soon today!!

We had been provided screenshots of you conversating with people, asking for them to post a positive comment on your staff application in return for some items from your goodiebag. This is definitely not the way to approach trying to become a staff member as it's pretty much bribing.

We're here to make sure everyone on the game has an enjoyable time while playing the game as well as keep the game secure and so we enforce rules and help out whoever we can as much as we can. This is the biggest aspect of being and becoming a Moderator so I hope you'll think it through before your next application and maybe you'll have a better shot then.

Good luck mate.