Wtf Dennis

Few suggestions.

1. Remove defense requirement for ferocious gloves. Currently can only use them with 80 def, even though they're slightly better than barrows gloves offensively, it's hardly noticeable and not really worth the money. Using them on pures would give them better value.

2. Make Demonic gorillas on donator island either single combat. Or make them unagressive until attacked. They're pretty much useless there otherwise. They were previously singles before di update. 

3. Make it so it's impossible to splash on Vorkath's minion when summoned.

4. Make Vorkath's prayer dropping attack shorter duration.

5. Just an idea, as I'm sure it would take a lot of time. GWD bosses for a di level. 

6. Make Rapier auto protect like tent and blessed ss. It sucks to have it if you can't bring a decent spec weap with it. 

7. Brimstone ring in game. But make it like a rare drop from Vorkath or for 2k credits in donor shop and allow it to be imbued.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Edited by Wtf Dennis

I personally think David should defence requirement on rigour and augury aswell, they cost so much but have little to no use! Maybe allow pures to use rigour and augury too?

Ehh I'm not so sure about that. Void dps vs pures is already crazy as it is with dragon knives. Adding rigour too that would probably make it way too op.

2 hours ago, repmygang123 said:

I personally think David should defence requirement on rigour and augury aswell, they cost so much but have little to no use! Maybe allow pures to use rigour and augury too?

No.