Hippolord

Big list of suggs

bro your right in most of it, the thing is if your hosting a pvp league  tourny lets say we should be able as a winner  get the reward autom@ deposit to your bank

something that will save the owner time if you know what im saying also pure league is so dead we need new stuff to be added so pure pking is active again-

and other thing most of the 10m osrs bonds   are given instantly it goes to your bank why cant pvp leagues rewards do the same.

support most of your ideas.

Add teleport to chest holder? How about let’s not that would be so overpowered. They already have it showing where they are at. The point is for the chest grabber to survive on reasonable terms not go against people teleing in and out to them. Non sense. Think about things before you try and suggest. 

1. This has been added for premium+
2. I checked it out and there is already a veng timer.
3. I checked this out and I couldn't recreate the bug.
4. Those items have been patched.
5. I would rather give the people who have been grinding the league seasons a slight edge on winning the new season, I already have a system which deducts ELO if the player has been active for longer than 3 days.
6. Elite slayer tasks will now give a 25% buff on a monster kill and task completion, hard elite tasks will give a 5% buff.
7. I'll be doing these hopefully tomorrow.
8. It has been added.
9. These will be done by tomorrow's update, thanks for the clarification.
10. Maybe in the future, needs some heavy testing.
11. I have made it so you can open caskets for free, although this will reduce the chance of getting a rare by 66%.

Bugs section
All the noted bugs have been patched.

Suggestions
#1 has been added, the rest isn't really of priority right now.

Thanks for this topic, I always read through them and program the ones I can add right away.

18 hours ago, David said:

1. This has been added for premium+
2. I checked it out and there is already a veng timer.
3. I checked this out and I couldn't recreate the bug.
4. Those items have been patched.
5. I would rather give the people who have been grinding the league seasons a slight edge on winning the new season, I already have a system which deducts ELO if the player has been active for longer than 3 days.
6. Elite slayer tasks will now give a 25% buff on a monster kill and task completion, hard elite tasks will give a 5% buff.
7. I'll be doing these hopefully tomorrow.
8. It has been added.
9. These will be done by tomorrow's update, thanks for the clarification.
10. Maybe in the future, needs some heavy testing.
11. I have made it so you can open caskets for free, although this will reduce the chance of getting a rare by 66%.

Bugs section
All the noted bugs have been patched.

Suggestions
#1 has been added, the rest isn't really of priority right now.

Thanks for this topic, I always read through them and program the ones I can add right away.

Wow @David thanks a ton for all the work. You're the man!
I wasn't actually aware about being penalized for inactivity in league, that's very nice to know.
As for #2 and #3 i'll try to recreate the issue and send you a video if i'm able to.