Posted (edited)
  • What's your in-game username? -  high risker
  •  
  • What is your timezone? - UTC -7
  •  
  • What is your playtime? -
  •  
  •  ddbd57f229821dfaf908d5da9adf527a.png

• Tell us a little about your RSPS history. - ive been around on plenty of RSPS in the last 8 years, and my life in a rsps has been always pking,
  • multi pking, etc, most likely sometimes i like to create my own clan just to have more control in the wilderness, also have been  server support in one rsps that was projectdream
  • and thats about it pking/helping is what i do.
  •  
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - first is the timezones ive been playing this server alot and i know for sure in my timezone their rarely a staff member online and  im sure i can help plenty of people with my knowledge, also i have experience  handdling problems such in yells, or seen people flaming each other i can calm them down
  • by talking to them understanding them, also a reason why i want to be part of the staff team is because they are so nice and respectful and will like to know more about them.
  •  
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:  also if anyone whos reading this application has questions or anything you wanna know please
  • ask i will answer you with no problem.

• thank you for taking the time on reading my staff application guys
  • have a great day/night regards from mr risker.
Edited by high risker

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Justin said:

Bro you literally scammed your own cc members when we had the rwt bond. 

maybe i did many things wrong long time ago but ive never scammed someone for a rwt bond lol i have change also thats the reason i stop having a clan for many problems i used to have but thanks for your comment much love

Edited by high risker

7 hours ago, high risker said:

maybe i did many things wrong long time ago but ive never scammed someone for a rwt bond lol i have change also thats the reason i stop having a clan for many problems i used to have but thanks for your comment much love

Impressive. Most people dont own up to their past. Perhaps you have what it takes. Good luck.

You're very active that I see plus there is a lot of Venezuela players that doesn't really talk in English and you can speak both. I've often seen you online when i'm online so that's good. So my mood for you is neutral :3 Good luck 

23 minutes ago, Iron Shit said:

You're very active that I see plus there is a lot of Venezuela players that doesn't really talk in English and you can speak both. I've often seen you online when i'm online so that's good. So my mood for you is neutral :3 Good luck 

thanks, and yes even if i dont have the rank as a mod ive been helping them ingame sometimes they dont understand and im their to help.

I think you can tell more in detail why you want to be a staff member and what your goals are to help the server with. but afther all you are verry active player and i think you will do great job as a staff member. I wish you the best off luck

5 minutes ago, Star said:

I think you can tell more in detail why you want to be a staff member and what your goals are to help the server with. but afther all you are verry active player and i think you will do great job as a staff member. I wish you the best off luck

thanks for your support fam,

Posted (edited)

If this guy gets staff I will rope.

The amount of times he's flamed me then if I talk back he messages 3+ different staff members and tries to get me jailed.

He can give it but can't take it.

Very toxic and absolutely worst choice one could make for staff.

I'd even rather have more ironman staff than this guy.

Scammers will always be scammers, they don't magically turn into angels when you give them power.

They get worse.

High risker in my experience is genuinely the worst kind of person. 

Scams, flames, toxic, and has the most unbearably infuriating personality.

I was hoping he was just a god tier troll, but that is just a dream. 

I know the real high risker is this person that makes me shed my last drop of hope for humanity.

Edited by rayp

hMRJ.png

14 minutes ago, rayp said:

If this guy gets staff I will rope.

The amount of times he's flamed me then if I talk back he messages 3+ different staff members and tries to get me jailed.

He can give it but can't take it.

Very toxic and absolutely worst choice one could make for staff.

I'd even rather have more ironman staff than this guy.

Scammers will always be scammers, they don't magically turn into angels when you give them power.

They get worse.

High risker in my experience is genuinely the worst kind of person. 

Scams, flames, toxic, and has the most unbearably infuriating personality.

I was hoping he was just a god tier troll, but that is just a dream. 

I know the real high risker is this person that makes me shed my last drop of hope for humanity.

thanks for your comments but you as a stream should focus on not flaming  people or paying people to ragg players as i showed mods proof of that  thanks for your comment fam have a good day.