HCIM KFC

Imbued ring

On 4/13/2019 at 10:50 PM, high risker said:

are you using protect item? if you are you can keep all 3?

Sorry for my late response but I was using protect item and would lose the ring. Thats why I kept Dragon claws, and bers ring I is kept on death.

7 hours ago, HCIM KFC said:

Sorry for my late response but I was using protect item and would lose the ring. Thats why I kept Dragon claws, and bers ring I is kept on death.

that should be fixed tbh you should me  "cali" ingame and let him know since hes  making a thread  of bugs to get fixed.

44 minutes ago, BarkAtNigz said:

ring of sufering is lost on death no matter if its imbued or not

Set all the rings like that then. Cant pick what you want, thats stupid and confusing.

5 hours ago, HCIM KFC said:

Set all the rings like that then. Cant pick what you want, thats stupid and confusing.

theres a difference between ring of suffering and other rings, ring of suffering is orth money and every other ring is 2m. might aswell make every item spawnable cus rune is? -,-

Looks like it was a purposeful decision to allow RoS to be lost on death. It's average price is way above that of a Berserker or Archer's ring and that's because of it's usefulness.

Making the regular DK rings safe on death is to help the majority of people, however if RoS was kept on death it would only benefit a few.

TL;DR - When spending 200m on a ring, question everything.