rudra

What up

30 minutes ago, Justin said:

Honestly Rick use to tell me that and someone else a lot But I don't remember the guy who said it a lot>.<

It's Peter :3

On 4/16/2019 at 3:52 PM, Iron Shit said:

It's Peter :3

Ahhh now i remember!!! Lol sorry i forgot.

its been years.

2 minutes ago, Justin said:

Ahhh now i remember!!! Lol sorry i forgot.

its been years.

yeah man, how are you? i dont see you on anymore :c

Just now, Iron Shit said:

yeah man, how are you? i dont see you on anymore :c

I quit brother. Played 07 basically maxed there. Quit and now just focusing on work and photography:O

1 minute ago, Justin said:

I quit brother. Played 07 basically maxed there. Quit and now just focusing on work and photography:O

oof that's nice man.

Hello my friend Rudra, I’m still knocking about, I see you a lot on discord, good to see you around, much love appreciated, enjoy your day 

I don’t think that was so necessary to reply to this post now guys, we consider that as (grave digging ) and that’s a rule on our forum. Please don’t do that again or you can get your forum account banned. 

Kind regards

24 minutes ago, Jellyy said:

I don’t think that was so necessary to reply to this post now guys, we consider that as (grave digging ) and that’s a rule on our forum. Please don’t do that again or you can get your forum account banned. 

Kind regards

Yes, sorry for replying to this topic Jelly my friend, I saw it in the topics sections via forums home page, RuneWild.com/forums, I didn’t go into introductions section on forums and scroll down to this specific topic, I appreciate your security over the forums, much love appreciated my friend Jelly, enjoy your day