Join our Discord community for the latest news & updates: RuneWild Discord

Sign in to follow this  
Perrier

Perrier - Staff Application

• What's your in-game username? - Perrier

• What is your timezone? - EST

• What is your playtime? - I am able to play every single Day. Mostly in the afternoons after 3:00 PM I will be off and on until I go too bed. (11 Days, 4 Hours, 54 Seconds Played)

• Tell us a little about your RSPS history. - In the past I have played many different RSPS's such as  Havoc, Novea, Dawntained, SpawnPK, Simplicity, Alora and many other Servers. I have been playing RSPS Servers for many years now. I have learned how to communicate/help/guide people in the different Servers. Solving bugs, glitches, etc. Overall I have played RSPS's more then I play OSRS and that's saying something, because I have a completely maxed Account on OSRS. So I have put a lot of time and effort into many different Servers out there, and am here to make this the Permanent Server I play !

• Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -  I would like to be a member of the Staff team because I am a great communicator. I can interact with people very well and handle difficult situations without Stressing out and losing control. I also want to benefit the Server because I know it exceeds the Potential to become the best Private Server out there.

• Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I have been Server Support & Moderator on many other servers. I know most of the commands, I know not to abuse the power because it is a true Blessing to be able to be a Mod & Server Support. Most people find me Funny, Helpful, and Caring. I go out of my way to make sure people enjoy there time on Private Servers which why I would be a great fit for a Moderator.

I would also just like to add, I appreciate whoever took the time to read through my Application and hope I do end up becoming a part of the Runewild Staff. If you have any further Questions my Discord is (Vortex#7723). Thanks !