Sign in to follow this  
Abye5

Some not so good suggestions

1: Increase Range accuracy for main pking. Sounds dumb but it is AWFUL. 
2: Add proper bosses to drop their rare items. Would give us more to do.
3: Not gonna lie but this game is way over due for an eco reset.. Js *Ik it won't happen*
4: Get rid of special attack recovery timer ONLY IF you get a kill.
5: Make untradables cost money to repair *Help the eco*
6: Tax All stakes, and trades via trading post *Once again for the eco*
7: An upgraded Bounty Hunter drop table would be awesome. Like let's say a 1/1k to get D claws, ags stuff like that. Maybe much rarer even. I know there's boxes but that just don't seem as rewarding.
8: Increase XP for skilling. We here for a fun time not a long time hehe 
9: Increase the amount of Pkp per kill. I pure pk and there are hardly any other pure pkers so it takes absolute ages to get loot. And main pking is too tanky to get kills without ags or other good weapons.
10: Give us a zerker preset. *60 att 45 def 52 pray* 
11: I know it's called Rune wild for a reason, but some money makers that you don't need to be in wildy for would be awesome. 
12: Add in Arclight/Darklight! 

13: It might be asking a bit much but I think instance for corp would be cool. 

14: Make it to where items do not appear on death so quickly while in corp *Or Any Non Wildy Spot* , would be nice to be able to die with an inventory of food and be able to use it for soloing. Idk if it's possible but it would be nice to see Corp scaled down based on the amount of players inside.  Either that or slightly buff Raids 2, seems too easy in comparison. At least for Solo. 
15: Allow Multi Log in If one of the two accounts is an Ironman. Would be awesome to be able to afk grind on a Hardcore while I corp or Raids 2 or something on my main. :D 

16: Blow Pipe could use a SLIGHT buff. However I don't have rigour, but it still seems quite underwhelming. 

Edited by Abye5

Before I begin, I appreciate you acknowledging that these are unpopular suggestions.

1 - Don't PvP much, especially range/bridding, so not going to comment.

2 - The way the game works now, with different bosses dropping different items to what they necessarily would on OSRS is much needed, we don't have multiple worlds, so content has to be spread out, otherwise clans and such would monopolize the bosses which dropped the big-ticket items.

3 - Just no, we've just seen a huge update introduced, such a huge change would cause more than 50% of the servers population to quit.

4 - Can you clarify what you mean? Is this pertaining to the regeneration you get upon a kill or restoring your special at the ornate pool?

5 - I feel as though the way it works now is to ensure players can instantly get back to PKing after a death, especially in Edge. I would agree, but only if we could introduce a mechanic that automatically took the Gp to repair the items from your bank if you were to die, therefore automatically repairing the item.

6 - Stakes, yes possibly. As for the Trading post, no, I just don't think it's necessary, and would just cause prices to increase even more.

7 - This is pretty much what we already have, the only thing is that caskets offer players who aren't feeling lucky to instantly be able to cash out on that casket. If they do get lucky when opening the casket, they will get one of the aforementioned items. I prefer the way it works as of now.

8 - I agree some skills, such as thieving could do with an experience rate increase, the majority are fine, and changing experience rates now just serves to downgrade the achievements of players who have already gained max levels in skills, so can't agree here.

9 - Sure, but only very slightly or in specific scenarios.

10 - Sure, although it isn't too hard to create your own, I feel like this would lead to more Zerker PKing.

11- This is RuneScape, so risk vs reward is a big factor. The wilderness should offer the best money making methods, and there are already several decent money making methods outside of the wilderness.

11 hours ago, Rudra said:

What I meant about the spec restore was when you get a kill you should be able to restore your spec with the ornate pool without the need to wait 2.5 minutes. But I guess that would make a donator benefit irrelevant. *Not sure if that's actually a benefit to donating*

Ye, so the higher tier donor you are, the more special attack energy percentage you get back after a kill.

I like the idea, perhaps it could be a reduction in the cooldown timer instead?