Join our Discord community for the latest news & updates: RuneWild Discord

Sign in to follow this  
i mahutma i

staff application

• What's your in-game username? -  i mahutma i
  • What is your timezone? -  GMT
  • What is your playtime? -  20day 12 hrs 
  • Tell us a little about your RSPS history. - Been playing rsps for the best part of 10 years but mainly on a old ps called "grinderscape" where i was rank ss for around 2 years before leaving the server when i got hooked locopk but i have also played many other servers but not as active on them as i am on here (when not at work) as i'm mainly a pker 
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - i'm always providing help within the help  cc on prices/nps etc  but one thing i cant help with is flamers/lures and yell, i also provide no assistance to clans and show no loyalty to any 100% solo 

Hey, thanks for writing. I see you doing lots of work over yell and help cc. Could write some more on your staff application.

Other than that you got my support.
GL!

+1

AM.gif

Thanks for taking the time to apply, I would like to see a more detailed application from you. Once you've done that i'll edit this comment.

Posted (edited)

I do see your name pop up a lot, answering questions in the cc etc. As Hovaldo said, a more detailed application would give us a better idea of who you are and why you want to join the team.

Edited by Rudra