Join our Discord community for the latest news & updates: RuneWild Discord

applestake

Applestakes Staff application.

Posted (edited)
  • What's your in-game username? - My in-game name is - Applestake
  • What is your timezone? - I live in sweden so my current timezone is UTC +2
  • What is your playtime? - 12 days, 23 hours, 24 minutes.
  • Tell us a little about your RSPS history. - I am a very long time rsps player, i have played alot in my past. I have quitted sometimes but have always decided to come back. I have never been involved in any staff team on a rsps before so would be fun to give it a try. I usually pk and pvm, but when i get to bored i often go staking which never ends in my favour (cleaned almost every time). So instead of just bank standing and not doing anything useful. I would like to give this a shot and actually do something useful with my time and help the server.
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - I think i have alot of experience on this server and know pretty much everything u need to know, i am also a ex admin on a csgo server, aswell on cs 1.6. So i am very experienced as a staff just never tried it on a runescape private server.  i would to take part of the staff team and do something useful with my time on here and to help the other staff members with the in-game problems to take away some stress from them, and to give them some more time to enjoy the game.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I am well experienced how to handle different situations such as conflicts and  I try to stay neutral in every situation.Other than that i am a calm and nice person, good humor and always active.If you have any more questions about me as a person or anything else make sure to ask me in the comments or send me a pm in-game, im pretty much always online.

• Thanks for taking your time to read this application, and hopefully i will see you in-game.

~ Applestake

Edited by applestake
Wrote wrong, added some information.

3 hours ago, CYKABLYAT said:

Applestake is a very nice person in game big +rep form me 

Sweden 

Thanks brother <3

~ Applestake

Very nice person, would love to see you slightly more helpful in "help" cc but overall +1

8 minutes ago, IIllIIllIIIP said:

Very nice person, would love to see you slightly more helpful in "help" cc but overall +1

Thank you, doing my best 😊

~ Applestake