Sign in to follow this  
Abye5

Corporal Beast Event

If anybody would be interested in doing a corporal beast mass *Free For All* comment below :) I'd like to have 10-15 or more people turn up all with the same gear so there are no advantages. No Date planned until players show interest. I think it'll be a fun way to play the game with the community. Just let me know down below :D 

Preferred gear that way all can participate and have a chance of coming away with some dank loot would be Full Void, Fury, Prims/Dboots, B ring/(I) And a zammy Spear. Statius warhammer, Dragon Warhammer, and Bandos Godsword can all be brought as well. 

I will definitely join. Only problem tho is that pking clans Will wait outside the corp cave entrance. Else a great idea!

~ Applestake

7 hours ago, applestake said:

I will definitely join. Only problem tho is that pking clans Will wait outside the corp cave entrance. Else a great idea!

~ Applestake

Dont bring items you dont want to lose.

11 minutes ago, abcfkedurmom said:

Dont bring items you dont want to lose.

Ofc but if u want to get any drops u will need some decent gear.

~ Applestake

my clan will offer  prottection if you guys pay for it we 20+ always online lmk. pm ingame or here if you will like to pay for protection.

This sounds quite fun, would love to participate in a corp event.

You think I would pay for protection? If you attack us it's simple, you gonna die to a zammy spear 

The goal is to get enough people, that if we get attacked, we just get more loot.