wigger

Donator Suggestions

* means I added it after the initial post

$$$ Pay Piggy $$$  ($10k / 100k points spent)

Custom Tele animation

Tradeable Pet Box of only unobtainable pets (hydra, etc)

Untradeable colored ancient staff with a spec bar (do dis please) ((it's literally just a much worse staff of the death), nothing close to best in slot, just good for practicing nhing in welfare))

Instant Tele from level 30 with !home, !shops, etc while in combat. (could be Diamond +)

Maybe can veng other every 15 seconds instead of 30 if that's doable.

55% Drop rate increase

Can !unskull instantly

Can !bank instantly after skilling

Option to toggle spawnables disappearing when you kill an enemy so that looting is ezpz

Sled

Triple vote points when voting.

Able to use presets interface outside of corp, and maybe a few other places if we can think of some

Custom yell / chat title, like how mods have "Moderator" and support "Support"

Tele over level 10 after dying instantly

100% spec restore when you get a kill ANYWHERE

*10-20 more preset slots

Diamond  ($5k / 50k points spent)

Spec is restored in addition to hp and stats when a preset is loaded

Donator shop with untrades like normal santa outfit, dark santa outfit, elite achievement diaries armour, etc)

40% Drop rate in crease (should be increased from only 35%)

Maybe a slight discount when buying from the donor shop

*5 more prest slots

*Tele to target from safe (with a warning message)

Ultimate  ($2.5k / 25k points spent) 

Can use quick teles instead of !mdi (all things accessible through !mdi like !corp, !wyvern, !zulrah, and !obby could open up the "set-destination" interface , when an option is selected, you're instantly tele'd there.

Double vote points when voting

Some special custom tele animations that could be offered:

latest?cb=20160128100117latest?cb=20170410214242 (can't find a gif, but the proper Mage of Zamorak tele animation, uses like a cool purple little thing) / seed pod tele / like the spin emote then just an insta tele

edit- 

As suggested by @Rudra , making the achievement armor 5 available via achievements makes more sense than donator. I support this, but having some exclusive untrades like santa costume and what not would be real nice.

Edited by rayp

I like the majority of these suggestions, my one reservation would be to see the Elite Achievement Diary available after completing some of the achievements.

As we get the cape for completing the achievement list, a few of the harder ones should offer pieces of this armour.

Other than that, just needs a bit of tweaking to ensure balance.

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

I like the majority of these suggestions, my one reservation would be to see the Elite Achievement Diary available after completing some of the achievements.

As we get the cape for completing the achievement list, a few of the harder ones should offer pieces of this armour.

Other than that, just needs a bit of tweaking to ensure balance.

I'm definitely down with an achievements shop having those items instead of donor.

What you reken is too op?

Edited by rayp

8 minutes ago, IIllIIllIIIP said:

seems abit pay 2 win tbh in my mind but they doo seem interesting

Which bits you reken?

I don't think any are particularly unbalanced. 

In PM you said the skilling one is op, only thing I can think of it'd actually help with is fire making maybe?

All the other shit is either bank standing or no in a !bank-able area.

Edited by rayp

8 minutes ago, Hovaldo said:

Don't like the custom items at all I must say.

The problem with custom items is when they are best in slot.

This would just a much worse version of a staff of the dead.

Also custom item, not items* (not sure if you got to read it all)

Not sure if the re-color is in 07 or not, but it'd allow you enemy to know you're using it. 

Really it's just a much shittier staff of the dead, not sure what the big issue is, but happy to talk about why people might not want it, feedback is always appreciated.

Edited by rayp

8 hours ago, rayp said:

I'm definitely down with an achievements shop having those items instead of donor.

What you reken is too op?

I guess in my opinion, the following would be too OP for my liking.

- Instant bank after skilling

- Instant special when loading a custom set

- Double vote points, instead of triple.

7 hours ago, Rudra said:

I guess in my opinion, the following would be too OP for my liking.

- Instant bank after skilling

- Instant special when loading a custom set

- Double vote points, instead of triple.

Responding in reverse order:

Triple votes for $10k donated seems hardly too OP in my opinion especially with how cheap votes are.

All the places you can load your preset have on of those special restore altars, do they not? Not seeing the OP side of it, only convenience. (hope you can clarify on this one, as it's one of my favorites)

Instant bank after skilling seems like it'll only be useful for saving like 5 ticks when you firemake at most? Am I missing something?

7 minutes ago, rayp said:

Responding in reverse order:

Triple votes for $10k donated seems hardly too OP in my opinion especially with how cheap votes are.

All the places you can load your preset have on of those special restore altars, do they not? Not seeing the OP side of it, only convenience. (hope you can clarify on this one, as it's one of my favorites)

Instant bank after skilling seems like it'll only be useful for saving like 5 ticks when you firemake at most? Am I missing something?

True, I think I'm forgetting how many people currently have even the Diamond rank.