Jake

what would you like to see in runewild and from events

Hello runewild, i was wondering today what would the players like to see and ik we have the suggestions section but i mean in the future what content would u like or to be changed and what events or things would u like to see from the staff team? please reply.

make deadman mode a thing. give those who come to pk constantly a chance to earn some wealth in main game, so no1 would get something like 3 bonds (for members) 

Tradepost for ironman UIM, allow 3 purchases from the trade post per day or 2 days,

reset presets to default, i've overwritten all my presets from RW defaults but thought maybe there should be a way to reset that to what they were before i overwritten them? 

item demo's: players should be allowed too demo (limited too) more items then GS and CLAWS on account creation, i'm sure a few people wanna know what it's like too pk in torva? give them a 1 fight or a few fight demo per IP and same rules as GS's make it temp but maybe it'll give them the encouragement to earn their own? just spitballing but people can mix these idea's up glgl 

1. fix so we can chat while we pray switch/move
2. servant teleport to last destination
3.entity hider
4. game sounds on bosses