Staff Application - HanZo

• What's your in-game username? - 
    • My IGN is HanZo
  • What is your timezone? - 
    • MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
  • What is your playtime? - 
    • At the time of this application it is 13 days, 4 hours, 26 minutes
  • Tell us a little about your RSPS history. -
    • I have been playing rs for about 13-15 years (off and on). Over the last few years i've gotten to the point in my life where i don't have the time to grind for months to max. Which led to to playing private servers. I usually find one RSPS to play and stick with it. One of the previous RSPS i played was OS-Scape, i ended up quitting due to some IRL stuff and when i went back i saw they had a ECO-Reset. Instead of starting all over i decided to see if there was something better; thats how i found RuneWild. I Have been playing for a few months now. I like the overall atmosphere of this server and don't see myself leaving.
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -
    • I would like to be a part of the staff team because i like to help new players. Also, there have been times where i have seen people breaking the rules but there is nobody online to do anything about. I understand that will be times where that happens but i think having an extra person on the lookout would be beneficial. I would like to help enhance the playing experience for our current and new players however i can.  
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:
    • I would like to thank you guys for taking the time to read my application. Lastly, i just want to say that if this application doesn't get approved that it will not change my attitude towards helping people. I know how hard it can be to just start out in a brand new server, there are amazing guides that are posted on the forums by staff and players that were able to help during my start; I just want to thank you guys for taking the time to making those guides!

I know you're a cool guy, and there's definitely potential, I'd like to see more of you in the help cc, so for now, I'm neutral.

16 minutes ago, Rudra said:

I know you're a cool guy, and there's definitely potential, I'd like to see more of you in the help cc, so for now, I'm neutral.

Thanks dude!

haven't really seen you much but by reading the app u seem like a good person currently neutral.

I will also be remaining neutral for now, mainly because i'd like to see more of you ingame. We did exchange a few words and you seem like a nice person. We will see what the future beholds.

Runewild Server Support.

Always happy to help, my PMs are open, feel free to ask.

7 hours ago, Mitch said:

I will also be remaining neutral for now, mainly because i'd like to see more of you ingame. We did exchange a few words and you seem like a nice person. We will see what the future beholds.

9 hours ago, DIZ said:

haven't really seen you much but by reading the app u seem like a good person currently neutral.

thanks guys!

On 30/05/2019 at 2:54 PM, Iron Shit said:

I've seen you on often a lot, so I'm neutral for now. Try to help out more often. (:

thanks bro!