Join our Discord community for the latest news & updates: RuneWild Discord

Sign in to follow this  
elve mage

staff application- elve mage

Posted (edited)

ign: elve mage

timezone: gmt

playtime: 8 days

i have previously been a supporter on another server but have been a respected member of many rsps'.

i would like to be a part of the runewild team of staff as i have been playing the server since it was originally loco pk and have played on a couple of different accounts since it has been runewild alongside i mahutma i as my irl mate. i also believe i have a good understanding of the rules and try my best to keep every member of the community happy, interact with everybody fairly and help out where i can. i also would like to be a member of the rune wild staff as i believe there needs to be more staff members with different time zones so there is at least 1-2 staff members active all the time, which having an English time zone, i would be able to be active when staff members from other countries i.e. America would not necessarily be active.increased activity from me would be achievable as i have just finished school and am now able to spend a lot more time on the server supporting people and settling any problems that may occur or diffuse situations between other player before they arise. 

Edited by elve mage
advised to add more detail of why i would like to be staff

You need to be putting more effort into your application, telling us why you should be part of the team.

Neutral, until the application is expanded upon.

On 10/06/2019 at 11:46 PM, Rudra said:

You need to be putting more effort into your application, telling us why you should be part of the team.

Neutral, until the application is expanded upon.

yeah, have done altered the application and tried to add a bit as to why i feel i should be part of the team.

thanks for the feedback.

elve is my homie,  hes been around on the server's for a while even on loco, i would always give him my support :)

Hello i like the support your willing to do to join staff but if you could add more to the staff app and go more in depth would love it but for now no comment yet.

On 14/06/2019 at 5:11 PM, i mahutma i said:

elve is my homie,  hes been around on the server's for a while even on loco, i would always give him my support :)

cheers homie much appreciated :)

On 18/06/2019 at 8:57 PM, DIZ said:

Hello i like the support your willing to do to join staff but if you could add more to the staff app and go more in depth would love it but for now no comment yet.

cheers for the feedback man, specifically what more would you like to see in the application?