Sign in to follow this  
Finality

My d00d Corp Beast

He is a bit over powered imo, I solo on plenty of other servers, and it's even easier on osrs! The melee damage works fine, but the magic attack hits over 40 through prayer, and when core spawns it's nearly impossible! Maybe find a way to adjust it's strength depending on the amount of people attacking him? It's a very hard solo and in my 50 or so attempts the closest I've gotten was 400 HP left.  Another Idea to fix this is maybe make it so he doesn't regenerate health when you die, or at least not for a certain amount of time. On Osrs he doesn't, and it makes it so much easier because you can use Arclight/Darklight Bgs/DWH to weaken it as many times as you want! 

Edited by Finality

I believe it was made to be so powerful because originally it was way too easy to farm kills, maybe a small tweak could be implemented, but I feel like we need more input from other players.

I challenge Staff to try and solo corp. ;) You can hit every prayer 100% right, and still won't last long enough to finish kill, I get him to around 400-600 hp If I'm 100% flawless. I don't want it to be easy, but I am GOOD at corp and he is just unreasonable in this game. 

You can duo it super easily, probably easy to solo with full cannon aswell.

Don't think corp should become easier.

AM try and solo it with cannon, the cannon won't hurt corp at all lol. I've seen it in action many times it's only good for killing core, which it's still not great for. Corp is supposed to be able to be solo'd and it's not possible at the moment. Why would I want to duo corp? Last time we got an ely we all got scammed, and if I got ely, I wouldn't want to sell it it'd go str8 to the bank. 

On 17/06/2019 at 8:39 AM, Finality said:

If it's easier on Osrs then it is on Rune wild, you know you got a problem. Lol

I get where you're coming from, however, as of this moment, the Elysian spirit shield is the end game item, and so it should be incredibly difficult to achieve.