Join our Discord community for the latest news & updates: RuneWild Discord

Sign in to follow this  
Thresh

Sarzock's Application

Posted (edited)
  • What's your in-game username? - yw
  • What is your timezone? - Central USA
  • What is your playtime? -  https://gyazo.com/dfbb563da341f08b7387c1c15b0764e6
  • Tell us a little about your RSPS history. - I ran a server called beastlypker, we had about 100 playerbase. Then i was a mod on RogueX. Been playing rsps' in general since they first opened, and you had to go and type the ip into the webclient and sign in that way..... 
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - I feel as though there are certain times that im on and there is not an available staff member, and would love to be that guy who is able to be on when others are not. I feel as though I'm a nice and understanding guy who just wants the server to be a place i'd want my child to be able to log into and enjoy his time without having to deal with people like Tyler(torture) on a day to day basis. 
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:  have been playing since before the first mage bank event between ratlords/legion/elvy.. i know almost everything you need to know about the server and am very interested in partaking in the staff team of RuneWild.
Edited by Thresh

+1 this guy knowss what hes doin