Join our Discord community for the latest news & updates: RuneWild Discord

Vortex

Vortex Staff Application

• What's your in-game username? - Vortex

• What is your timezone? - EST

• What is your playtime? - I have many different accounts but the one I play on now is Vortex. I don't just have 1 account with 7 days played. I have so many accounts and I have over 2 weeks played added up but not just on 1 account :/

• Tell us a little about your RSPS history. - In the past I have played many different RSPS's such as  Havoc, Novea, Dawntained, SpawnPK, Simplicity, Alora and many other Servers. I have been playing RSPS Servers for many years now. I have learned how to communicate/help/guide people in the different Servers. Solving bugs, glitches, etc. Overall I have played RSPS's more then I play OSRS and that's saying something, because I have a completely maxed Account on OSRS. So I have put a lot of time and effort into many different Servers out there, and am here to make this the Permanent Server I play !

• Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -  I would like to be a member of the Staff team because I am a great communicator. I can interact with people very well and handle difficult situations without Stressing out and losing control. I also want to benefit the Server because I know it exceeds the Potential to become the best Private Server out there.

• Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I have been Server Support & Moderator on many other servers. I know most of the commands, I know not to abuse the power because it is a true Blessing to be able to be a Mod & Server Support. Most people find me Funny, Helpful, and Caring. I go out of my way to make sure people enjoy there time on Private Servers which why I would be a great fit for a Moderator.

I would also just like to add, I appreciate whoever took the time to read through my Application and hope I do end up becoming a part of the Runewild Staff. If you have any further Questions my Discord is (Krummpy#3168). Thanks !

I appreciate the effort in the application, not seen much of you so far, so as of now, I am neutral.

Good luck.

Heya! good staff application, pretty well written.

Haven't seen you ingame, so show your face more!

Neutral for now.

Good Luck!

AM.gif

Havnt seen you alot but keep cracking on, show up ingame and help and you will be great man! neutral