Join our Discord community for the latest news & updates: RuneWild Discord

Sign in to follow this  
Predazerker

Staff Registration: Predazerker

Game required statistics 

- IGN (Predazerker) IRL name - Ben

- Timezone - NAT (North American Timezone).

- Game play: 8 Days + going on my ninth as of this forum

- Time (In hours) played daily: 3 Hours + (a day).

- History of Rsps's - Donator to (Dawntained, Near Reality, Alora, Rspspk) - Player mod for Near Reality. Played Rsps's since around 2015.

- (Interesting Fact) Used to hold the economy on Dawntained, but then was taken down by some scrub named Pot Noodle. Just kidding he's my boy, but he did clean me.

- I want to be apart of the staff team of Runewild because I feel as if I could impact the community in a positive way. My main goal is to grow the community's numbers so that Runewild is known for its fast growing, fun environmental state. There is a lot of room for updates and add-ons that will maximize the Runewild experience. I know that I can help with new ideas for the server. Mainly, I want to be translator between the players of Runewild, and the Staff, to make sure that all of our players have a voice in the future for Runewild.

- If there are any questions for me personally In-game or IRL, im sure I can be open.

- Thank you for the opportunity to join the family.

No offense but if i was admin of rw why would i care about you being eco from another server. I still wouldn't care if it was this server but it would make sense.

And my honest opinion is this app is average. My advice would be to make a amazing app that no one has made before, putting in a lot of time into the app alone would show and guarantee a spot in the team.

Thank you for the feedback. The reason I added the fact that I held the economy on Dawntained was because it was one of my most successful achievements on another server, especially a very competitive one. Its just a cool thing to know about my work ethic for money, and it also can tell you that I'm someone who has experienced both views from a poor and rich perspective. It allows me to have more insight on what the people of a private server want to see change from their social hierarchy.

Potential, I want to see more of you in-game though.

On 25/06/2019 at 12:57 AM, Justin said:

No offense but if i was admin of rw why would i care about you being eco from another server. I still wouldn't care if it was this server but it would make sense.

And my honest opinion is this app is average. My advice would be to make a amazing app that no one has made before, putting in a lot of time into the app alone would show and guarantee a spot in the team.

This man speaking the truth.

17 hours ago, ice sis said:

Seen you be toxic Ingame after losing stakes whilst I’m on alts but nice as ever when I’m on my moderator account, will have to say it’s a -1 from me because I’m suspicious as to why you would leave this up when you said Ingame “by the looks of it I’m not f***king getting it anyway what’s the point” when I asked you why you were being toxic in the help clan chat.

by no means does my statement mean you haven’t got potential and i love a good come back story.

~Ethan

I can second this, I've seen you say some pretty dumb things, you need to chill and just be yourself, you're too worried about getting staff.