Sign in to follow this  
Skills Spec

Application for staff

Posted (edited)

Application for staff

• What's your in-game username?Skills Spec
  • What is your timezone? - Europe West
  • What is your playtime? -  19 days, 23 hours. I'm playing between 3 and ∞ hours a day depending on how much time i have. Thats my hobby.
  • Tell us a little about your RSPS history. - I have a lot of experience in RSPS. I playing Runewild and Dawntained but i also  played Soulplay, Spawnpk and Beastpk.
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - I want to be a helping person of the community. i want to make sure that players behave and follow the rules of the server. In addition, it would be important to me that the staff team work well together and I /the server's players bring in suggestions for improving Runewild to #1 at toplists.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: All the staffs I have been in contact do an excellent job by helping my problems or questions.. I am always friendly for interested People of game content or my person. Im pretty sure i know 90% of  runewild's content and it would be great if i could share this with new ppl or players with experience that need help with Prices/Bossing guides or anything else.  I would also try to bring my friends of my social media accounts to new runewild players. Most of my friends playing osrs or other rsps, i'm pretty sure i can bring them to runewild and grow up the community.... :) 
Edited by Skills Spec
Correction

You should add more effort into your post, especially on the last two points. Would have to be a no from me for the time being.

Add more detail and tidy up the application, best of luck.

Neutral