ret456urd

Niccs Definitive Skilling Guide [UPDATED 2024]

Good shit with the updates, I wasn't really expecting this to get updated lmao. 

On 4/7/2019 at 4:21, ret456urd said:

New_Project.png? Width = 400 & height = 197

Hey everyone, I have decided to compile all my skilling knowledge of Runewild and place it into this very topic! There will be a mixture of Fast/Profitable methods for most of the skills. If you want to max from scratch I suggest that you follow the skills in order of what I put them as you will have accumulated a fair bit of money by the time you get to the buy-able skills at the end!

Nota * Divida las tasas xp / xp por la mitad si es Ironman.

Si alguno de estos métodos requiere una elaboración, no dude en enviarme un mensaje en el juego.

Ctrl + F para encontrar la guía de su elección.

Tabla de contenido

1. Agilidad

2. Robo

3. Tala de árboles

4. Minería

5. Herrería

6. Pesca

7. Cocinar

8. Asesino

9. Elaboración de runas

10. Elaboración

11. Fletching

12. Encendido de fuego

13. Herblore

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Agilidad

Revelar contenidos ocultos

1 - 52: Agility can be started by going to the Teleportation Wizard at home and going to Cities > Tree Gnome Village, do the course there.

52 - 99: Use the command !44s and run north through the gate and then east and do the Wilderness agility course to 99.

NOTE: you are able to easily escape through the Wyvern cave to the east. You are able to enter if you are NOT tb'ed.

120px-Agility_cape(t)_detail.png?3355e

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Theiving

1 - 5: Thieving can be started by Pick-pocketing the woman south of the bank at home.

5 - 20: Steal the first stall in front of you.

20 - 50: Steal both the First and Second stall for maximum XP

50 - 65: Go to Ardougne by going to Cities > Ardougne at the Teleportation Wizard and thieve the two North-West stalls.

65 - 75: Go back to Edgeville and thieve the second and third stalls.

75 - 99: Thieve the last two stalls till 99!

120px-Thieving_cape(t)_detail.png?8e995

3. Tala de árboles

Head to Vannaka at ::shops and pick yourself up all the axes from the skilling section. Optionally buy yourself a Dragon Axe from the Trading Post.

Reminder: Bank these if you want to save money on Fletching/Firemaking!

The quickest strategy to bank is to use the home teleport and use that bank and teleport back with the wizard using the right click previous teleports!

1 - 15: Normal trees east of Edgeville bank.

15 - 30: Teleportation Wizard > Skilling > Varrock (oak trees) 

30 - 99: Teleportation Wizard > Skilling > Draynor (willow trees) < Fastest Method

75 - 99: Magic Trees - This is by far the most AFK method and perfect if you don't plan on paying attention.

All locations for logs can be found in the skilling teleport menu and ::Di.

120px-Woodcut._cape(t)_detail.png?8e995

4. Minería

1 - 15: Tin + Copper @ Mining Guild make sure you save these to get 15 smithing as well

15 - 30: Iron Ore at resource area (Purchase skilling necklace from Vannaka Misc section) or mining guild

30 - 99: Coal at resource area, this is the fastest method to 99 mining, bank by noting at the banker. (Make sure to bring money)

40 - 99: Gold at the resource area, by mining and smelting per inventory this will get you a considerable amount of mining and smithing experience as well as a good chunk of money for other skills.

92 - 99: Amethyst - This is the most AFK method and will bank you significant fletching and crafting XP as well by making Amethyst Javelins. These sell for 1k each at Vannaka

120px-Mining_cape(t)_detail.png?e0ece

5. Herrería

1 - 15: Smelting and smithing bronze bars.

15 - 40: smelting and smithing iron bars.

I would advise that somewhere along in here you mine/smith/make 1476 Silver bars/Tiaras to save yourself a considerable amount of money Runecrafting.

40 - ??: Gold Bars at the resource area (extra xp) If you have a lot saved up from mining and need the money I'd use all of those up before going on to the last method as it require some money! You can do this to 99 but it will require you to get post 99 xp for mining.

50 - 99: Buying Mithril bars from Vannaka and smithing at the resource area. By far the fastest method to 99 as it doesn't require you to mine any extra ores if you have the money.

90?cb=20180308224508

6. Pesca

All the fishing can be done at the Fishing guild. the teleport is accessible through the teleportation wizard.

I would advise that you bank all your fish for cooking later on.

1 - 5: Small fishing net for shrimp.

5 - 15 Bait fishing for herring.

15 - 99: Fly fishing salmon/trout, this is by far the fastest method for 99, you can drop your fish for the fastest fishing xp but I high advise against that as you will need fish for 99 cooking. I would advise doing any other higher level fish as fly fishing is the best way to do this.

84 - 99: Anglerfish - This is the most AFK method to 99 and any post 99 XP. Use Sandworms to fish.

120px-Fishing_cape(t)_detail.png?881c0

7. Cocinar

This is pretty easy just cook all of the fish that you have in the bank from 99 fishing!

120px-Cooking_cape(t)_detail.png?5d293

8. Asesino

Slayer is a tough skill to explain in a linear sense but can be pretty straight forward. The early levels are quite repetitive and boring but I urge you to not skip any tasks until you hit at least level 80. You want to buy and imbue your slayer helm above everything else first and that should be your first main goal. After that you should go ahead with blocking these tasks and disabling elite tasks.

52e574db8c12b92e80f1fac8224efb0a.png5dc80068afd7a656ab49195dccf34acb.png

For the fastest XP I advise that you blood barrage OR Scythe all the tasks that you can in the catacombs. If this cannot be done you should also have a high dps range set up too.

Below you will see my set ups. This is basically max gear so feel free to substitute where you see fit.

03b4a2e5c98ba4dc6cd6364db70718af.png?wid

282d0722042e863107114e23df2ffa60.png?wid

If you want to go the more profitable route you can keep elite tasks enabled but this will make 99 slayer considerably slower.

Slayer points should be saved up after blocking all the tasks above for skipping other undesirable tasks.

120px-Slayer_cape(t)_detail.png?b21c7

9. Elaboración de runas

Contrary to popular belief Runecrafting is one of the most straight forward skills. There is no need to mine essence in the early levels which is incredibly slow.

1 - ??: You are able to mine and enchant dense essence blocks from level 1 for good starter XP, this can dampen the cost of death tiaras to 99. You require just under 7000 dense essence blocks for 99 Runecrafting,

1 - 77: Death Tiaras, These will cost a fair bit but it is worth it to get those slow as fuck levels out the way. It will take you 1476 death talismans to reach 77. Get these buy either buying or smithing tiaras as mentioned before. They cost 100k each and the talismans 10k.

77 - 92: Zeah Runecrafting Blood Runes, Bring a chisel and a pickaxe and mine the dense runestone. Run north then climb over the rocks and then run west the enchant the essence. Chisel this essence into blocks. Once made into fragments bank them using the bank all button and repeat. Once you have your desired amount go to the Zamorakian mage either found at the top of the donator island or in level 3 wilderness by the river.

92 - 99 : Zeah runecrafting, do the same as in the video but go to the soul altar!

120px-Runecraft_cape(t)_detail.png?f9599

10. Elaboración

Básicamente estaría copiando esta guía si escribiera algo aquí. :)

La forma más económica sería hacer diamantes tan pronto como puedas cortarlos hasta 99.

https://www.runewild.com/forums/topic/2773-updated-crafting-guide-rates/

120px-Crafting_cape (t) _detail.png? 5d293

11. Fletching

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Fletching#Bows_2

Utilice esta guía de niveles para ver qué arcos puede hacer y en qué niveles.

Es posible que le queden algunos troncos de 99 Woodcutting. Ahora sería el momento de usarlos. También puede comprar troncos de Vannaka en la sección de habilidades. Simplemente haz los mejores arcos que puedas hasta el 99.

120px-Fletching_cape (t) _detail.png? B6df6

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

12. Encendido de fuego

Ocultar contenidos

S / O a Cali . Ya existen algunas guías para hacer fuego, pero ninguna menciona la cantidad exacta de registros necesarios o detalla un buen lugar para hacer fuego, así que aquí está:

Registros

:: item 590 1 - Un polvorín

:: item 1511 4 - Se requieren cuatro registros para pasar del nivel 1 al nivel 17 (800 xp ea)

:: item 1521 9 - Nueve troncos de roble necesarios para pasar del nivel 17 al nivel 30 (1200 xp ea)

:: artículo 1519 27 - 27 troncos de sauce necesarios para pasar del nivel 30 al nivel 45 (1800 xp ea)

:: item 1517 17 - 17 Se requieren troncos de arce para pasar del nivel 45 al nivel 50 (2700 xp ea)

:: item 6332 27 + :: item 6332 27 + :: item 6332 1-55 Se requieren troncos de caoba para obtener del nivel 50-60 (3140 xp ea) [estos no se pueden generar, no sé por qué]

En este punto, puede seguir quemando troncos de caoba hasta 99 si no desea comprar troncos de tejo y magia.

Si continúa generando troncos de caoba, deberá quemar aproximadamente 4727 troncos de caoba más para llegar a 99

Si opta por comprar registros que no se puedan generar para el entrenamiento, necesitará: 

232 leños de tejo para pasar del nivel 60 al nivel 75 (4040 xp ea) - Precio de tienda 4k ea * 232 = 928,000 monedas [pude recoger algunos en el puesto comercial por 1k ea, así que revisa tp antes de comprar en la tienda]

1952 Registros mágicos para pasar del nivel 75 al nivel 99 (6060 xp ea) - Precio de tienda 15k ea * 1952 = 29,280,000 monedas [como los registros de tejo, pude comprar el mío por más barato en TP, así que compruébalo antes de comprar en las tiendas ]

** O puede cortar los troncos anteriores si tiene el nivel de corte de madera

Mi lugar favorito

Edgeville

Comenzar en :: borde

972e925931947c560b24a4b523ac484ba676a845

Grabe registros hasta que se acaben y debería terminar aquí, donde puede realizar operaciones bancarias fácilmente en la caja de depósito que se encuentra junto a usted.

Una vez que tenga más registros, continúe en línea con los incendios que acaba de comenzar.

4dc4b115560c7805ef58f03573d87404cf4818c3

Grabe registros hasta que llegue a esta pared, luego escriba :: inicio 

bbb4fedf4e2e8fb190b779b519fc5622992b0848

Desde la tele de casa, camine detrás del estandarte del clan y comience a quemar troncos nuevamente

f69f5c6136c9504f314689ccfb01e10aac7ccd04

Eventualmente, su camino será bloqueado por una tabla de clasificación, así que tome algunos registros más de la caja de depósito y telegrafíe de regreso al borde, repitiendo

1e78c5f8a9f6b66ad116b27c51b5fb6f829ee7a5

Si eres lo suficientemente rápido, tu camino original será bloqueado por tus primeros incendios, si esto sucede, da un paso hacia el este y continúa haciendo fuego.

83b2f1de40555cdbde47597ae1a26a14e47fbc00

SUGERENCIA ADICIONAL: Si alguna vez te quedas sin registros y no estás cerca de la caja de depósito, puedes escribir :: torneo y ser enviado directamente a él.

120px-Firemaking_cape (t) _detail.png? De4c

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

13. Herblore

Todo lo que necesitas para 99 herblore estará en la pestaña de habilidades de la tienda vannakas.

1-12: 4 pociones de ataque (Guam + Ojo de tritón)

12-30: 12 pociones de fuerza (Tarromin + Limp Root)

30-45 33 Pociones de defensa (Ranarr + Bayas blancas)

45 - 55: 53 Super Attack Potions (Irit + Eye of Newt)

55 - 66: 132 Super Strength Potions (Kwuarm + Limp Root)

66 - 72: 135 Super Defence Potions (Cadantine + White Barries)

72 - 75: 135 Ranging Potions (Dwarf Weed + Zammy Wine)

75 - 99: 909 Zamorak Brews (Torstol + Jangerberries)

120px-Herblore_cape(t)_detail.png?b6df6

no me gusto esa mierda njda pongal full boss 

Bro This "All In One" Guide Layout Is So Useful, Saves Me Scrolling Looking For Specific Ones. Thanks For This! <3