ret456urd

Niccs Definitive Skilling Guide [UPDATED 2024]

Awesome guides, working on all my 99's right now and continue time and time again to come back to your guides. Thanks bud. 

Nice Guide!

id like to inform you that the xp rates are different for pk and iron accounts, as well as realism. realism get no extra xp at wildy resource area as we do varrock big bank for smithing.

(Edit. just realised what you said in the first part of your post.. my bad!)

The Idea of Tiara's is a nice touch! id never of thought of that and it will help massively with rune crafting.

id also suggest 92-99 is amethyst mining to help with fletching, crafting and a big GP bump :)

I Also really like your up to date herb guide seeing as the last one was just spawning shit for pk accounts :) so its nice to see that you've included the extra item to include with the (UNF) pots!

while giving credit to an older post about other skills is professional and respectful, I Personally think it might be better to copy and paste, giving credit in the sub sections of said guide. means everything is in one place.. .         However.. 

Im totally gunna be using this as much as i can for the rest of the 99's i gotta get.

VERY WELL DONE SIR! <3

- Punx Seabass.

Edited by Punx Seabass